Unions stop NJ from getting power back

Crews from Decatur Utilities and Joe Wheeler out of Trinity headed up there this week, but Derrick Moore, one of the Decatur workers, said they were told by crews in New Jersey that they can’t do any work there since they’re not union employees.

Unions stop NJ from getting power back | Drudge Retort

Looks like the unions are showing their behind.

I’m guessing you were having problems with the thread. Oddly, it was the one with the later timestamp that had a bunch of code showing, which I deleted. It’s “soft” deleted in case there’s something in there that I missed that you didn’t wanted deleted and need restored.

YEP nothing new for unions, its ALL ABOUT them, they could care less about anything but them.

I am SADLY disappointed in Chris Christy, not totally surprised, he has he head stuck so far up Obammy azz he cannot see, its a all union, all the time state and while he talks tough fact is its not a tough as you think…

The good news is that those crews went to work on Long Island instead. Unions to New Jerseyites “Drop Dead”.

I remember years ago the state decided to turn every other light off on the unit and we had a couple of bulbs go bad. The LUA called to have them fixed but they never showed up so I just exchanged bulbs from dead fixtures to those we used. I also remember when I used to visit factories how the union got upset if someone did something they were supposed to do.

No surprise here, I wonder if the media “Obama looks so Presidential!” spin will also include his silence on this matter.

Gotta have your priorities, human suffering and danger are less important than Union solidarity.

Good comments, but this could be merged with Pete’s "Hurricane Relief"thread, where the same thing is under discussion.