University of Wyoming Feminist Allegedly Fakes Facebook Rape Threat Against Herself

University of Wyoming Feminist Allegedly Fakes Facebook Rape Threat Against Herself
by Breitbart News
1 May 2013

At the University of Wyoming (UW), feminist activist Meg Lanker-Simons was well regarded as a blogger and radio host. But now, she’s regarded by police as a criminal after she allegedly faked a Facebook posting threatening a rape against her. The posting read: “I want to hate f**k Meg Lanker-Simons so hard. … One night with me and shes gonna be a good Republican bitch.” Lanker-Simons then commented on the post and posted it to her own blog, labeling it “disgusting, misogynistic, and apparently something the admins of this page think is a perfectly acceptable sentiment.”

Unfortunately for Lanker-Simons, the police were called in. She was then cited after admitting “to making a controversial post on UW Crushes webpage and then [lying] about not doing it.” The University of Wyoming said the Facebook post came from her computer, according to police.

As I’ve said before (used to be among my Signature quotes):Until false accusers receive the consequences the falsely accused would have received, false accusations will continue to abound. This being the real world, she’s more likely to become a counselor at UW than be required to receive counseling at UW to remain a student there. Not that the former is all that likely … though if she were willing to move to another UW campus …

Well, I’m glad at least SOME people were smart enough to see through the blantant obvious transparency of THAT one.

What’s scary is that she was ever ‘well-regarded’ by anyone, much less as a radio host.

(Now I guess I’ll go read the story, even if I don’t feel like it.)

Dunno, 2c. Maybe the police have become aware of false-flag slander-accusations like this one. Or maybe some one just traced the source, thinking it was cool that the one posting the comment was too stupid (or too arrogant) to disguise the source … and received a mild surprise (or at least the surprise should have been, at most, mild).

The bad thing, as has been mentioned by others on here and myself, is that this crap tends to make real victims less likely to be taken seriously.

This isn’t really even an example of slander or accusation since apparently she made a fake facebook account. So she accused a fake person of a fake crime…

This girl needs help, cuz she’s crazy…

[quote=“Trekky0623, post:5, topic:39288”]
This isn’t really even an example of slander or accusation since apparently she made a fake facebook account. So she accused a fake person of a fake crime…This girl needs help, cuz she’s crazy…
[/quote]Nah, just hateful. Thankfully any decent cop can see through that.

An update on this charmer. Oh, yeah! This country desperately needs more lawyers like her!