Urgent, Democrats Warn Snow Levels Mean We Must Act Now!!!

As I sit here watching the snow bury my house, lets reflect on what democrats said about the disappearance of snow because of global warming.

NakedEmperorNews: Urgent, Democrats Warn Snow Levels Mean We Must Act Now!!! « RBO

Funny, ain’t it?

:howler:

They’ve got all the left over “info” and “studies” from the 70’s on the “OMG the earth is ending because we’re heading into another ice age” movement. Just break that crap back out and save them selves some time and headaches.

Saying the earth isn’t warming because it’s snowing at your house is like saying that there can’t be deserts in the world because it’s raining at your house.

LOCAL weather doesn’t disprove GLOBAL climate change.

I’m not saying it’s man made, but the old “Oh yeah! it’s snowing at my house, global warming is a hoax.” makes you sound less informed than usual.

I think the Algore / global warming crowd brought that upon themselves by saying extreme weather conditions are CAUSED by global warming, so it is only natural for the opposite view to use similar analogy.

Because we have had a winter storm each week since Christmas, my wife asked if it’s the end of the world. :howler:

Al Gore just posted this YESTERDAY!

Al’s Journal : An Answer for Bill

He claims that “Man Made Global Warming” is why snowstorms are more severe now.

If it is really hot outside, that is “Man Made Global Warming”

If we are having record cold and snow events, that is “Man Made Global Warming”

If we have a lot of Hurricanes one year, that is “Man Made Global Warming”

If we have a light Hurricane year, that is “Man Made Global Warming”

If the ice caps are reducing, that is “Man Made Global Warming”

If the ice caps are increasing, that is “Man Made Global Warming”

If we are having a drought, that is “Man Made Global Warming”

If we are receiving record rainfall, that is “Man Made Global Warming”

These idiot religious freaks who have to fake all the “science” that they base their conclusions on claim that whatever is happening outside their window at that time is proof of “Man Made Global Warming”.

Then they have the gall to say;

Saying the earth isn’t warming because it’s snowing at your house is like saying that there can’t be deserts in the world because it’s raining at your house.

So I guess we can add to the list now;

Your local weather cannot disprove “Man Made Global Warming”

But your local weather does prove the existence of “Man Made Global Warming”

This is what an actual scientific analysis looks like.

AccuWeather.com - Weather News | Bastardi: Three of Next Five Winters Could be as Cold or Colder

Genuine trends, verifiable events and deductive reasoning that aligns with all the available data.

A global cooling trend for the next 20 or 30 years and 3 of the next 5 winters colder than this one.

There is no such things as “Man Made Global Warming”
There is no such thing as human activity effecting the weather in any way.

These religious freaks who worship at the alter of “Man Made Global Warming” and who now are trying to migrate the term to “Global Climate Change” because all their “Warming” data has been proved false are no different than their religious ancestors who danced around like idiots beating a drum trying to make it rain.

As soon as men reject the real God they begin to deify themselves and before long they are convinced that they can control everything, even the weather. No amount of evidence or common sense will budge them from their delusion.

I fear that technology has made the world so ‘small’ that people have lost all concept of how truly immense in size it really is. Hence, being left with the very strong, but false, impression that they have the ability to maneuvre the atmosphere around it just as they would the humidity in a room with a machine.

This makes sense. Leftists are all too enamored of thier own perceived power.

[quote=“Centered1, post:4, topic:29045”]

I’m not saying it’s man made, but the old “Oh yeah! it’s snowing at my house, global warming is a hoax.” makes you sound less informed than usual.
[/quote]Being the good democrat you are I realize facts have little to do with your thinking. The problem is all the indications that democrats heralded as happening failed to appear. The three foot rise of sea levels , the melting ice caps and much more.

BTW this local weather is occuring all over the world with similar results

[quote=“RET423, post:6, topic:29045”]
Al Gore just posted this YESTERDAY!

Al’s Journal : An Answer for Bill

He claims that “Man Made Global Warming” is why snowstorms are more severe now.

If it is really hot outside, that is “Man Made Global Warming”

If we are having record cold and snow events, that is “Man Made Global Warming”

If we have a lot of Hurricanes one year, that is “Man Made Global Warming”

If we have a light Hurricane year, that is “Man Made Global Warming”

If the ice caps are reducing, that is “Man Made Global Warming”

If the ice caps are increasing, that is “Man Made Global Warming”

If we are having a drought, that is “Man Made Global Warming”

If we are receiving record rainfall, that is “Man Made Global Warming”

These idiot religious freaks who have to fake all the “science” that they base their conclusions on claim that whatever is happening outside their window at that time is proof of “Man Made Global Warming”.

Then they have the gall to say;

So I guess we can add to the list now;

Your local weather cannot disprove “Man Made Global Warming”

But your local weather does prove the existence of “Man Made Global Warming”
[/quote]Why I read an article the other day that said the out break of violence in Egypt is the result of global warming

Who would have thunk?

Good point, we should start a thread with a growing list of all the things these voodoo religious extremist’s claim is a consequence of “Man Made Global Warming” and see how big it gets.

Someone has done the leg work;

Everything is caused by global warming
by Russ Roberts on December 3, 2007

in Environment

Six hundred things and counting.

Everything is caused by global warming

Some of my favorites;

Climate Change is Killing the Worlds Reefs

Global warming ‘helps coral reefs grow’ - Scotsman.com News

BBC NEWS | Science/Nature | Climate linked to plague increase

Global Warming: now it hits brothels

:biggrin:

They can’t make up their minds;
Atlantic less salty,
Atlantic more salty

I read an article the other day that said the Tea Party was the cause of global warming.

Or did global warming cause the Tea Party ??? :howler:

They are kinda hot heads…

Hmmm.

[quote=“Bucks, post:14, topic:29045”]
Some of my favorites;

Climate Change is Killing the Worlds Reefs

Global warming ‘helps coral reefs grow’ - Scotsman.com News

BBC NEWS | Science/Nature | Climate linked to plague increase

Global Warming: now it hits brothels

:biggrin:

They can’t make up their minds;
Atlantic less salty,
Atlantic more salty

[/quote]Oh no not the brothels–One woud think they would like it hot:rolleyes:

[SIZE=“5”]OH NO !!! Lockness monster a victim of global warming[/SIZE] :eek:

Veteran Loch Ness Monster Hunter Gives Up
Feb 13 2008 By Bob Dow

Despite having hundreds of sonar contacts over the years, the trail has since gone cold and Rines believes that Nessie may be dead, a victim of global warming.

Veteran Loch Ness Monster Hunter Gives Up - The Daily Record

I have been on this Earth a long time. So far, we’ve been headed for an Ice Age 3 different times,and gonna die from UV exposure 2 different times,and ready for Alaska to become the desert, 2 different times. Global Warming is a Liberal Cash Cow. That’s all. The evidence isn’t there. What is there is deceit and fraud. Scientists can only keep their grants, if they find what the “powers that be” want them to find.
The fact that you buy into this charade, makes you soundless informed than expected. Sam isn’t ill informed. He’s an old salt, like me, and we don’t fall for the shell game.