Us denounces 'rise' in anti-muslim sentiment

The United States on Monday denounced what it called a spike in anti-Islamic sentiment in Europe and Asia, pointing to restrictions and violence against Muslims including the faith’s minority sects.

In a wide-ranging annual report on religious freedom, the State Department painted a bleak picture in China, North Korea and Myanmar and voiced alarm at what it called rising anti-Semitism in Egypt, Iran and Venezuela.

US denounces ‘rise’ in anti-Muslim sentiment
Could it be because in country after country the citizens have seen Muslims go after that nation’s citizens? Murder, mayhem, asking for special privileges, Wanting to impose their rules and laws on citizens.

Of course our muslim president thinks these countries are being unfair.

Yea Sam, I’m sure that the governments of China, North Korea, and Burma are being totally fair because Obama disagrees with them. When have they not been? Also Obama definitely co-authored this annual report.

If anybody wants to read the actual report it’s here.

Yes, how dare our president denounce prejudice and how dare we as a nation give our vocal support to the concept of religous freedom.

Muslim is not a race. But, you knew that.
Religious Freedom? Muslims? You mean those whose scriptures tell them to kill unbelievers? The ones who declare that gays are to be executed? You are kidding, right?

[quote=“Robert_Clay, post:3, topic:39538”]
Yes, how dare our president denounce racism and how dare we as a nation give our vocal support to the concept of religous freedom.
[/quote]Progressive describes you well

Obama is not a Muslim, I doubt he even cares about God or religion.

[quote=“Lord_Brennus, post:6, topic:39538”]
[/quote]He was enrolled in a Muslim only school in Indonesia. He claims to be a Christian.
But I agree that he is not serious, about either one.
Now, If golf was a religion…?

Thank you, I gladly choose progressive over paranoia and prejudice.

Very well, I changed the race part of my post.
Weird, see I’ve met many Muslims and not one seems to want to kill me despite my status as a “nonbeliever.”

C.S. Lewis once noted that when one is on the wrong path, the progressive thing to do is to turn around and go back until you get on the right one. This is anathematic to hard-core liberals…

[quote=“Robert_Clay, post:9, topic:39538”]
Very well, I changed the race part of my post.
Weird, see I’ve met many Muslims and not one seems to want to kill me despite my status as a “nonbeliever.”
[/quote]I am sure that some Muslims do not subscribe to violence, but the true tell about a religion’s beliefs, lie in their scriptures. Islam subscribes to violence, and that is evident every time there is a crisis here, and the Muslims are dancing in the streets. It is a tenet of their religion. Heck, some are so extreme as to kill family for what they consider a dishonoring the family name. Happens right here in the States.
Iran brags that there are no gay men in their country. Iamadimnutjub claims to have killed them all. You claim to hate prejudice, so…?
Ever hear the term “taqiyya”? There are two forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances, taqiyya and kitman. These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them.

Well yeah, I strongly disagree with Iran for such a policy I’m not entirely sure how it’s relevant.
By the way, Taqiyya isn’t to draw out nonbelievers, it exists to allow a Muslim to protect oneself from threats of violence or religious prosecution without violating their faith: it is to be used while under duress…and it only exists in Shia Islamic tradition.

[quote=“Lord_Brennus, post:6, topic:39538”]
[/quote]However he has worked against Christians while kowtowing to Muslims here and abroad. Sending money to rebuild mosques. Sending money to the Muslim brotherhood. Sending money to rebels led by radicals.

Putting Muslims in the government. Allowing Muslims free access through airports while that little old lady, little girl, and disabled vet gets pawed.

Now wanting other governments to look kindly on Muslims who go out and murder those they want.

I was reading an interesting article on the Japanese that said that few Muslims are granted citizenship and there are rules they must follow. The Japanese undoubtedly have seen the shenanigans that Muslims have caused if allowed citizenship.

I might add Obama celebrates Muslim hoildays while ignoring Christian ones.

I’m guessing your sources to anything you just said include things like this: PolitiFact | Obama attended an Indonesian public school
You know blatant lies.

So does “American”.

You “claim” to be a Christian, too. What’s obnoxious is your claim to be able to identify who is genuine in their beliefs, and who is not.

[quote=“Tiny1, post:7, topic:39538”]
He was enrolled in a Muslim only school in Indonesia. He claims to be a Christian.
But I agree that he is not serious, about either one.
Now, If golf was a religion…?
[/quote]From what I have read, Obama is golf challenged as he is with any sport.

Obama Can’t Throw A Baseball (Opening Day Video) - Home - The Daily Bail

[quote=“Jazzhead, post:16, topic:39538”]
You “claim” to be a Christian, too. What’s obnoxious is your claim to be able to identify who is genuine in their beliefs, and who is not.
[/quote]By their fruits, you will know them._Matthew 7:20
SCRIPTURES, something with which you seem very unfamiliar, dictate out beliefs and behaviors. It is predictable that you would discount this and side against the Bible. It is your MO.
Claiming to be a Christian, does not make you one, and my assessment that someone is not living up to their beliefs, doesn’t make them a Son of Perdition. But, I must still safeguard my family, and to do that, I must know who I THINK is fulfilling their promise to God. I guess this is wasted on someone who believes the Bible to be a fairy tale.
That said, we are to evaluate our associations, and speak against apostasy.
1 Cor.15:33 Be not deceived: Evil companionships corrupt good morals. 34Awake to soberness righteously, and sin not;** for some have no knowledge of God**: I speak this to move you to shame.

I guess this is wasted on someone who believes the Bible to be a fairy tale.

That is simply obnoxious. Your “claim” of Christianity is no more or less valid than my own.

[quote=“Jazzhead, post:19, topic:39538”]
That is simply obnoxious. Your “claim” of Christianity is no more or less valid than my own.
[/quote]Oh, maybe not to you, since you care more about man’s acceptance of you, than God’s. Matt. 7:21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter.
You have stated without a doubt, that you do not believe that God considers homosexuality to be an abominable sin. You claim a false god(allah) to be Yahweh. You clamor against Socially Conservative Christians, and have even questioned the accuracy of the Bible.
I on the other hand, submit to the will of God, as proscribed in the Scriptures. I oppose the Moon god, allah, and understand that I cannot ever know the Wisdom of the Most High Yahweh. I spread the good Word of the Gospel to any who would hear it. I try to follow all the Commandments and principles of the Bible. No, I am not perfect, nor do I presume to be. But, I AM TRYING. Are you?
If you are a Christian, take some Christian advice. Evaluate your commitment to Christianity, before it is too late.
For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them._2 Peter 2:21