US gives Russia UK Secrets

WikiLeaks cables: US agrees to tell Russia Britain’s nuclear secrets - Telegraph#:freaked:

I guess the only word that immediately comes to mind, UNBELIEVABLE! Another ally under the bus.

Will this tool stop short of anything to bring the world into his twisted image?

Ref ID: 09LONDON1817

Date: 8/7/2009 14:30
Origin: Embassy London

Classification: CONFIDENTIAL//NOFORN

Destination: 09SECSTATE80072

Can’t blame Bush for this one. Right to Sec State Hillery

I wonder if, by the time Obobblehead is through, if the US will have a single, trusting, reliable ally left.

Thrown under the bus. I highly doubt it. The agreement was to give the serial numbers of every trident missile supplied to them after the signing of the treaty. This does not count another type of missile that we might supple to them. Russia may now know how may we will supply them with but will not know their arsenal size prior to the signing of the treaty. No doubt we offered the British something in return that is not mentioned in these cables but that is merely speculation seeing as these types of backroom deals and negotiations are never public. I attribute it to backroom politics as usual. We would probably be surprised at all that goes on between countries that are not made known to the public.

I can remember when I was in high school, a bunch of us talking about our alliance with Russia during WWII, and wondering what all FDR did give to Russia. We speculated maybe about half of the US. We were all very conservative in that area and in those days - students as well as teachers.

[QUOTE=Seravee;425537]

Thrown under the bus. I highly doubt it.
Then, you’d be wrong. Obama has done nothing but diss Britain since day one. The treaty is bad enough, stupid enough and naive enough on its own,but now, we give another’s secrets to an enemy. How would you feel,if a friend gave someone you didn’t trust, a complete description of your defenses for your home? Obama is an enemy to the US and a traitor,IMO.

The agreement was to give the serial numbers of every trident missile supplied to them after the signing of the treaty.
So, it wasn’t his business to supply that info. I would never trust the US if I were the PM of Britain.

This does not count another type of missile that we might supple to them. Russia may now know how may we will supply them with but will not know their arsenal size prior to the signing of the treaty. No doubt we offered the British something in return that is not mentioned in these cables but that is merely speculation seeing as these types of backroom deals and negotiations are never public. I attribute it to backroom politics as usual. We would probably be surprised at all that goes on between countries that are not made known to the public.
Obama is a naive President. He isn’t concerned with anything but making his supporters rich. He has hurt our economy, foreign relations and intelligence, while he divided this country worse than I have ever seen it. He is by far, the worst president since I have been alive.
Carry the torch, if you must, but if things don’t change soon, I fear that Egypt’s fate, may be our own. Corrupt leaders ruin prosperous countries.

You were in high school during WWII?

No, this was a few years after the war. I graduated in '54.

Susanna don’t talk to the troll. It gives her more reason to stay here.

I agree, maybe if we all just ignore Tiny1 she will just go away. Thank you Seravee.

No problem lefty troll.

OH PLEASE! for the love of God stop!

Sorry I already have a Valentine.

Honestly, this President must still be addicted to the cocaine he admitted he used during / after college.

The UK is one of our top allies, yet President Sputnik decides to extend a hand to Russia, while screwing UK over…
And I’m a Russian-American.

Take your own advice, dude! :biggrin: Or better still, take mine until that mods boot her (or more likely, him) off the site:

This message is hidden because Starring_Emma is on your ignore list.

[quote=“Fantasy_Chaser, post:16, topic:29074”]
Take your own advice, dude! :biggrin: Or better still, take mine until that mods boot her (or more likely, him) off the site:

This message is hidden because Starring_Emma is on your ignore list.
[/quote]I am thinking it is a he

Not my fault I started having fun. lol

Yes, it is, you had a choice!

:rofl: True but fun is hard to ignore since we do not have near as much fun here as we used to.