Vanessa Trump files for divorce from Donald Trump Jr

Since Reagan, Republicans have always fielded candidates that, whatever one thought about their politics, were unquestionably decent and honorable people who cared for the public good. This gave Republicans credibility when they attacked human scum like the Clintons.

That’s pretty much over now. Trump is by far the most despicable person to ever hold the presidency. He’s a terrible, terrible human being. As is his awful son. Good for her.

Bull dookie. The Bill of Wrongs and Barrack I-hate-America Obama have him beat. I’m no Trump fan, but the left has quite a few trainloads of lumber to get out of their own eye.

If you honestly believe that Donald Trump is a more decent human being than Obama, then I dare say you are morally lost.

Bill Clinton is debatable. He’s a rapist, after all.

What has this woman filing for divorce have to do with the President??? Are you leftists so desperate for something to criticize him for that you’re grasping at THIS as a straw to keep your meme afloat. Clinton and Obama are the two, most despicable people to ever sit in the Oval Office. Clinton because he was characterless, an opportunist and very likely a felon. Obama because he has lied about who he really is, was glib but incompetent and did what he could to drive the U.S. into bankruptcy and 3rd-world status. Whatever else you may say about President Trump, he LOVES America and is doing what he can–and what he promised to do to get elected–in order to save us from the leftist criminals.

I didn’t say “decent;” I’m just saying Trump is less indecent (not necessarily in his sexual behavior). At least he doesn’t hate the country he took an oath to serve.

True, FC. Who among us is perfect? I have no illusions about President Trump’s morality insofar as his attraction to beautiful women is concerned, but as long as he keeps his pants zipped and his hands off of other women while he’s President, I’m willing to overlook his past behavior for just as long as he continues to keep his word and advocate for America and American citizens…but not for one second longer. If and when he turns on America, I’ll be pounding the drum for his removal, too, but I don’t see him doing anything of the sort.

At least he doesn’t hate the country he took an oath to serve.

Look, I really don’t care one way or the other; I think Obama had plenty of outrages during his presidency, and the individual mandate was an extreme affront to basic individual freedoms.

But your statement is hysterical nonsense.

Can you be specific?

Kinda wondering about that myself.

On the night of Benghazi, he went to bed as Americans on the other side of the world were dying. He then woke up the next morning, and went to a fundraiser.

When the full impact of the attack became evident, they tried to blame it on a video, orchestrated putting the video’s maker in jail, and proceeded to proudly broadcast this fact to the Islamic world.

Whether it’s not caring for the people working under him, or throwing free speech under the bus to appease foreigners and generate positive media optics, the man is the epitome of superficial and histrionic.

"I do respect him. Well, I respect a lot of people, but that doesn’t mean I’ll get along with them,” Trump told O’Reilly.

O’Reilly pressed on, declaring to the president that “Putin is a killer.”

Unfazed, Trump didn’t back away, but rather compared Putin’s reputation for extrajudicial killings with the United States’.

“There are a lot of killers. We have a lot of killers,” Trump said. “Well, you think our country is so innocent?”

Now, tell me again about Trump’s love of country? How many draft deferments did he have? Five, I believe?

Fair points on Obama’s illiberalism. But this seems to me like par for the course in terms of the American presidency. The question is whether Trump is in some sense extra-immoral, wicked, and illiberal from a historical perspective. I say that he is. You seem to believe that he isn’t.

Paying foreign media, to run ads in foreign countries, that you put a man in jail, just for insulting their religion?

No, that’s not “par for the course.”

I actually did look him up, and saw him saying some crazy shit about the muslim brotherhood infiltrating the government and accusing (without evidence) Brennan of being a convert to Islam. Didn’t find the “treasonous” quote.

I’m curious about the claim that Obama had someone jailed for speaking out against Islam, do you have a link to that? I tried to google, to no avail.

… The maker of the video “Innocence of Muslims”? Whom Hillary bragged to the victims families “We’re going to arrest him”?

Huh? Do you have any evidence that Obama threw someone in jail for speaking out about Islam?

I looked up that video and tried to google your claims…nothing returned about what you’re talking about. Give me something supporting your claims. A Fox News article. Breitbart. Whatever; I’m curious.

From your link:

“Nakoula had previously been convicted of charges relating to bank and credit fraud, and federal prosecutors found his use of the Internet to post the video violated his terms of probation.”

You guys look up to some really strange people sometimes.

Oh, my bad, didn’t realize there was a link there. Thanks.