Vast Left Wing Conspiracy

Remember when Bill got caught and Hillary calling it a vast Right Wing conspiracy?
Well, the conspiracy was vast alright, it included the whole Democrat Party, the conspiracy to destroy the people telling the truth.

Here’s a conspiracy at work, a conspiracy to control the American people and turn them into Democrat zombies.
Straight from Cass Sunstein’s book.

[http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/30/white-house-presses-team-nudge-experts-sway-americ/

I](http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/30/white-house-presses-team-nudge-experts-sway-americ/) am seriously considering leaving this site for good. Democrat moles work here with impunity, the rules favor them.

2 Likes

I am seriously considering leaving this site for good. Democrat moles work here with impunity, the rules favor them.

Those you designate “Democrat moles” have the same freedom to post and advocate their ideas that you have. That isn’t “favoring them”, it’s just freedom; deal with it, nat.

1 Like

[quote=“PeteS_in_CA, post:2, topic:40431”]
Those you designate “Democrat moles” have the same freedom to post and advocate their ideas that you have. That isn’t “favoring them”, it’s just freedom; deal with it, nat.
[/quote]Then the name should change to Political Operative.

2 Likes

That’s very reasonable and truthful. Oh, wait a minute, you can’t tell the truth. It may offend someone.

1 Like

[quote=“Conservative_Libertarian, post:4, topic:40431”]
That’s very reasonable and truthful. Oh, wait a minute, you can’t tell the truth. It may offend someone.
[/quote]You mean the Truth is Incorrect? Who knew?

1 Like

Good point. Perhaps the new name should be Progressive Operative.

1 Like

Take it up with JohnGalt, who owns and operates the site.

Question for JohnGalt:

why do you call this a Conservative Republican Operative forum and open it to Progressive Liberal Moles?

How is this a conspiracy, exactly? The government compels you all the time with things that we call “jail” or “fines” or “punishment.” It’s a conspiracy to “compel [people] to pay their taxes”? How so? Is it also a conspiracy to compel people to drive slower with threats of fines or jail, or to compel people to run businesses intelligently with tax breaks?

“I am very skeptical of a team promoting nudge policies,” said Michael Thomas, an economist at Utah State University, to Fox News. “Ultimately, nudging … assumes a small group of people in government know better about choices that the individuals making them.”

Yes, how dare a panel of experts tell me what speed is safe to drive my car at. I should be able to choose what speed I drive my car at on the highway, without the threats and nudges of fines or legal action.

He’d have a point if these “nudge” policies were in any way suspicious, but if the most they’re doing is trying to persuade you to pay taxes, that’s the same old stuff they’ve been doing.

*There’s a similar kind of logic behind all [conspiracy theorist] groups, I think … They don’t undertake to prove that their view is true [so much as to] find flaws in what the other side is saying.-Ted Goertzel

*So don’t even bother Trekky, trust me just don’t. Let the thread burn itself out.

Having posted on this site for years, I can tell you this for a certainty: left-wing posters who are even half as hysterical as Natstew and Conservative_Libertarian typically don’t last a week. This forum already strongly skews right, and if you can’t see that, then you’re just not observing the site objectively. I don’t mean this as a criticism: I understand that this forum is here to fill a niche. I point this out only as another example of natstew’s general derangement. Very few websites would tolerate the nonsense you spam here, Nat. They’re allowing you to lower the quality of the conversation on a daily basis.

2 Likes

I’ll respond on Sunday.

Bull doo-doo. This site isn’t perfect (there isn’t one unless it’s God’s own website), but the notion that the left gets favoritism here is malarky.

That’s for sure. Just being a republican on republican operative will get you call an “extremist liberal” by some posters

This isn’t the first lap around this barn. So, while we await JohnGalt’s explanation for his affinity for furry burrowing mammalian quadrupeds, I’ll post again something I posted during a previous lap. What follows was posted on 05-04-2005 and last edited on 03-14-2007 by TheOperative, RO original (and founding) owner:

To visitors just viewing the forums

… Liberals are allowed to join but keep in mind you are vastly out-numbered here. We will however treat everyone with respect until they screw it up, then they get banned.

2. You get to meet others with similar or vastly different opinions
3. You get to state your point

IOW, what I posted above - that Libs and Progs are not banned for the ideas they hold and post, and RO’s rules are not used to weaken their arguments - aligns rather well with TheOperative’s vision for how RO would be run. As to how RO actually was run under TO, just compare JohnGalt’s registration date to the registration dates for a couple of your “favorite” liberals Tiny (e.g. Jazzhead) and ConLib (e.g. Cactus Jack).

BTW, not to anticipate his plans, but JG lives on the other side of the International Date Line. Sunday comes earlier for him than it does for us folk living in the US.

I think TO addressed the issue of the site name - he “bought” the site name, and you can’t just change it at a whim. I can imagine it would require a massive change to move everything to another site, then to abandon this one. Not that I’m particularly savvy about this sort of thing, but I think there is at least a modicum of the truth of the situation in what I have said.

[quote=“natstew, post:1, topic:40431”]
Democrat moles
[/quote]Huh?

A “mole”, as I think you’re using the term, is a spy who lives for years an apparently normal life (to establish a cover) before beginning his spying activities.

I hardly think we’re dealing here with anything remotely related to “Top Secret” or even “Confidential” material.

Are there Dems/liberals here? Yes, a few. Are there “moles” here? If you think we’re dealing in “highly classified information”, then I suppose there could be. But we’re NOT. I think your paranoia is getting the best of you.

What possible “valuable intel” could a Dem/lib come away with from here? Except maybe, “They don’t like us over at RO”, or “They think there’s a cover up on Benghazi” or “They think BHO was not born in the U.S.” I think they’d get some of the same stuff from watching Fox News.

Campaign strategies? (sarcasm) Yeah, we have some real GOP strategists here. (/sarcasm)

If your sense of the nature of this site is such that you think we’re exchanging cipher codes here, I think you might have a heightened sense of importance for RO. This is just an Internet forum, not the CIA.

[quote=“natstew, post:1, topic:40431”]
work here with impunity, the rules favor them.
[/quote]That’s something I’ll leave WIJG and the mods to deal with . . . and you and those members that share that opinion. I think PeteS has already made a post on that.

If Republican Operative moves to another website, liberals will simply join there. The thing about the Internet is it’s public.

Personaly, I enjoy the back and forth. Makes one sharp and if the left, which I have certainly engaged here wants a “go-around” so be it. One was very smooth, inqusitive actually. Yes, the Northeast is most certainly here: “I once engaged a poster from Nantucket but all he could muster was to duck it!” A rousing round of good fencing!

By the way, the next round of Townhalls, the left will not be undercover. In fact they plan to be out in the open…wonderful! Jolly Good!

The name RO is a bit misleading. But if you think of it as a lefty site for RO undercover training…it fits! Viola…problem solved!

Id like to SPEAK with any of the spastic regressives.

I have an inspirational message Im sure that they would find rather memorable.