Veteran Tackles Westboro Baptist Protester

Video Shows Crowd Going Nuts As Veteran Tackles Westboro Baptist Protester[LEFT]**Geoffrey Ingersoll [COLOR=#CCCCCC]| Oct. 15, 2012, 12:37 PM **

The Westboro Baptists were up to no good Saturday at a funeral for Army Sgt. Donna Johnson in North Carolina when they attempted to stomp the American flag in front of a group of vets.
In the amateur cell phone videos posted below, a soldier can be seen running out from the crowd to subdue one of the Westboro Baptists during an attempt to deface the American flag.
The soldier is quickly hauled away by police, but witnesses of the event have reported that two other soldiers ran up toretrieve the flag during the scuffle.

[/COLOR]

Read more: Video Shows Crowd Going Nuts As Veteran Tackles Westboro Baptist Protester - Business Insider[/LEFT]

They arrested the soldier, but not the protesters?

I respect freedom of speech and right to peaceful assembly but these people need the sh!t beat out off them. I dare them to come to Texas and try that. We will have to pull the police off of them.

Eventhough the protesters are the lowest of low they have the same rights we do… unfortunately.

The soldiers were in fact DEFENDING the American flag that was being stomped on by the protesters.

The soldiers did us proud

True as it is but there is no law against defacing the American Flag.

YEP! Freedom of speech…I am a logical guy, VERY logical, therefore:

You freedom of speech is displayed by taking down the American flag using your hands, then using your feet stomping on it…OK man I support YOUR 1st amend rights

MY freedom of speech is displayed by taking YOU down using MY hands and stomping your guts till chit squirts out yo azz like chit squirin out a Christmas Goose

Sounds logical to me

It does indeed! And who’s to say they can’t be charged with disorderly conduct?

Ha! claps hands

I ahve said it before. I will defend EVERYONES right to deface the American flag, as long as they defend my right to defend that very same flag.

right on bro

`
Susanna,

Your PM Inbox is full and can hold no more new messages until you delete a few of the old ones.

♫♫

:santa:

Sorry about that - I usually keep a closer eye on it than that, and haven’t allowed it to get full in a long time. I’ve cleaned it out now.

When the America haters desecrate an American flag, they make sure its of significient size so everybody can be sure its an American flag that is being desecrated.

For our purposes here, let us say that the American flag they are desecratings is 3’ wide and 5’ long.

Now let us assume we have other flags that are 3’ wide and 5’ long with different images printed upon them.

One such flag has a 3’ X 5’ image of Martin Luther King Jr. printed upon it.

Another such flag has a 3’ X 5’ image of Matthew Sheppard (considered to be a famous gay icon) on one side, and a 3’ X 5’ image of the Gay Symbol on the other side.

Yet another such flag has a 3’ X 5’ picture of Abigail Adams (considered to be a famous Feminist icon) on one side, and a 3’ X 5’ picture of the Feminist Symbol on the other side.

Large numbers of liberals who defend the desecration of the American flag on First Amendment free speech rights would throw hissy fits, turn red in the face, throw child-like tantrums, and march in protest if Fox News gathered (not that they would) in the public square in front of CNN cameras and desecrated a 3’ X 5’ flag with the image of Martin Luther King Jr printed upon it.

Logic and reason are tools of the liberal WILL to be used to serve the political agenda of their liberal WILL, while liberals continue to give lip service to respecting logic and reason and to holding consistent positions based upon logic and reason, while knowing they have every intention of not doing that.

Large numbers of liberals who defend the desecration of the American flag on First Amendment free speech rights would throw hissy fits, turn red in the face, throw child-like tantrums, and march in protest if Fox News gathered (not that they would) in the public square in front of CNN cameras and desecrated a 3’ X 5’ flag with the image of the famous gay icon Matthew Shepard printed upon it.

Fox News and the people who work there could gather (not that they would) in the public square and desecrate an American flag and the liberals would not throw a hissy fit, would not turn red in the face, would not throw a child-like tantrum, and would not protest in the streets. The liberals would defend the flag desecration and plead “free speech” on First Amendment grounds.

Logic and reason are tools of the liberal WILL to be used to serve the political agenda of their liberal WILL, while liberals continue to give lip service to respecting logic and reason and to holding consistent positions based upon logic and reason, while knowing they have every intention of not doing that.

“When dealing with Conservatives we use logic and reason when logic and reason serves our liberal WILL and our liberal political agenda, and when logic and reason does not, then we spit upon logic and reason.”__Liberals

Actually no.

Students burned a gay flag and were not punished. Further, no one interviewed in that article stated that it wasn’t a right to burn the flag.

Oh please Westboro has been in Texas and not a darned thing happened.

Actually yes.

http://www.albionpleiad.com/2010/11/gay-pride-flag-burned-—-students-receive-no-punishment/

Students burned a gay flag and were not punished.

You demonstrated poor reading comprehension skills in this instance. My post to which you responded said NOTHING about being punished. Yet you were just itching to make a little libby point, so you posted “Actually no” to something that I had never affirmed to be true in the first place.

Further, no one interviewed in that article stated that it wasn’t a right to burn the flag.

Typical of liberals to assume that one (1) article proves anything.

Typical of liberals to assume that there were not other people present who were interviewed and who did state that it was not a right to burn the flag. (You’re the one that brought the article up as proof without knowing one way or the other if that happened or not)

Typical of liberals to assume that a very few people interviewed represents the whole. (And if you did not assume that, then why post some silly fraction of the whole that proves nothing?)

MORE IMPORTANTLY, you failed to read my post carefully (your reading comprehension problem again) and you failed to notice 4 very important words that were repeated in my post 2 seperate times, those 4 important words were: “Large numbers of liberals”

“Large numbers of liberals”__Jack

The words " Large numbers of liberals" clearly means that I did NOT include all liberals, yet you went to the trouble to make a post that listed what you claim was an exception, when I already made it crystal clear that I knew there were exceptions.

How did I make that clear? Answer: By using the 4 important words “Large numbers of liberals” which your reading comprehension abilities failed to read and comprehend. If I had wanted to say, “All liberals” I would have said “All Liberals”, but I said “Large numbers of liberals” which means your entire post refuted nothing. Zero.

PS
You like to talk to people that do not want to talk to you? Right? I told you I do not want to talk to you, but you don’t care, you’re back anyway trying to talk to somebody that does not want to talk to you.

PSS
That up there is just another instance of what I was talking about in my post:

“When dealing with Conservatives we use logic and reason when logic and reason serves our liberal WILL and our liberal political agenda, and when logic and reason does not, then we spit upon logic and reason.”__Liberals

`

They really don’t deserve the attention.

When!!?

Ah you mean this: Human Wall In Texas Deters Westboro Baptist Church Protest At Military Funeral

They didn’t even get a chance to protest. Let the protest happen and see what happens to them here.