Video: “I am not your subject”

Gun owners have begun speaking out on behalf of their constitutional rights — directly, in some cases, to those who would infringe upon them. Joshua Bostonwrote a letter to Senator Dianne Feinstein, declaring that “I am not your subject,” which has drawn plenty of attention in the post-Newtown political arena. Boston appeared on *Fox and Friends *this morning not just to talk about the letter, but to rebut Feinstein’s response to it:

“I am not your subject,” Boston wrote.
“I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America. I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.”
Boston explained that he believes once the government takes away assault weapons, it will be a “slippery slope” toward being able to restrict more and more types of firearms.
“Our firearms are important to us and they’re something that we have to have in order to keep what we have as a country going. And this starts us onto a slippery slope. They take (assault weapons) away, next they come for bolt-action guns. And there’s really no reason to register other than they confiscate at a later date in time,” said Boston.

Video: “I am not your subject” « Hot Air

He mentions that he has had some responses with some wanting him dead. If any should be worried it is the left who want to kill people they dislike.

Semper fi to that Marine!

[quote=“JStang, post:2, topic:37767”]
Semper fi to that Marine!
[/quote]Each year some politician wants to limit guns to the point people will not own them. They talk about taxing people with firearms. I saw an article were if you buy ammo a politician wants a background check. I am not sure but don’t you have to have a valid firearm card to buy ammo. In Illinois we have to have one

[quote=“samspade, post:3, topic:37767”]
I am not sure but don’t you have to have a valid firearm card to buy ammo.
[/quote]Not in Oregon. You just buy what you want, what you can if there’s a shortage. For such a screwed up state, it’s one that does relatively all right on guns at least for residents.