Virginia 2nd Amendment Sanctuary County Speech: Moral Obligation To Fight Tyranny

A Great speech by an intriguing lady!

Some of the same thoughts that I published on my web page!

http://mrclose.neocities.org/2ND.html

Today, many virginians travelled to Richmond to express their solidarity and resistance to tyrants in the virginia governor’s administration. Gov Coonman Northam, Lt Gov RapeMan Fairfax and Att General RedHerring.

MSNBC reporters craig Melvin and Cal Perry faked reports of white supremacists and racists threatening virginia government with their Assault rifles.

LOL Asshat Liberal hacks.

The fake media hides the Antifa violence against others and gins up a tale of violence by peaceful but fed up conservatives.

I was there!
Of course living 15 minutes away helped! lol

1 Like

Well TELL US about it!!!

Not much to tell really.
The crowd size that is quoted on the MSM as around 20-22 thousand is … of course about a third or maybe half of the real number.
It was darn cold when I got there this (yesterday) morning but there were literally ‘thousands’ there already and checking out a lot of the ‘arms’ that many folks had carried with them.
I spoke with folks from Illinois, Pennsylvania and Ohio.
Saw a guy from California.

One black guy was walking through the crowd yelling: “Clear the way, White Nationalist proxy coming through” LOL

2 Likes

The media was so disappointed. MSNBC and CNN were both pushing the violent Militia types and 2a types… we’re supposed to be rednecked knuckle dragging gun loving inbreds apparently. They didn’t get their violence as they were so hoping…and the disappointment was so very obvious. I think even Northam was disappointed. I pray for their removal…all three of them and for this next election to undo the democrat majority in both houses. If this doesn’t get the rural voters off their butts I don’t know what will.

2 Likes

This morning I get up and I read that virginia dems have introduced a bill to make it a criminal offense to insult a government official.

How very fascist of them.

and this. These guys are looking for trouble.

snip:
One tweet with the article:

This is the equivalent of pretending your house is on fire, and then awarding yourself a medal for bravely putting it out. https://t.co/dDWMaKDooP

SNIP:

Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam took credit for the de-escalation of what never turned into the “volatile situation” he predicted during a powerful pro-gun rights rally.
The Democratic governor issued a statement Monday following the peaceful protest by thousands of demonstrators who converged on the state capitol in Richmond on Monday.

“The teams successfully de-escalated what could have been a volatile situation. This resulted from weeks of planning and extensive cooperation among state, local, and federal partners in Virginia and beyond,” he added.

We are all thankful that today passed without incident. The teams successfully de-escalated what could have been a volatile situation. I will continue to listen to the voices of Virginians, and will do everything in my power to keep our Commonwealth safe. https://t.co/xrHxhOczvv
— Ralph Northam (@GovernorVA) January 20, 2020

“Virginia’s law enforcement and first responders demonstrated tremendous professionalism. I’m proud of their work,” Northam continued, saying that he thanked the leaders with the State Police, Capitol Police, Richmond Police Department, FBI and the U.S. Attorney’s office “for keeping Virginia safe.”

Of course, the Democrat didn’t elaborate that the throngs who came to protest at the rally organized by the Virginia Citizens Defense League incited no violence, no riots, no injuries or any of the other things Virginia’s gun-grabbing leaders warned of.

Peaceful, powerful Virginia gun rights rally defies media narrative on every level, starting with race https://t.co/bB3Xr6gmgd pic.twitter.com/KWchXzxk96
— Conservative News (@BIZPACReview) January 20, 2020

Northam warned ahead of the day’s event that the grassroots lobbying effort protesting gun restrictions could be a potential source of “violent extremism.” The governor declared a temporary state of emergency, banning the carrying of any weapons on the grounds of the state Capitol.

He also cited “white nationalist rhetoric and plans by out-of-state militia groups to attend.”

But despite all the fear-mongering, apparently in an effort to drum up more support for Democrat anti-gun policies, the narrative fell flat.

CNN: Threats which caused Gov. Northam to call for a State of Emergency “Have simply not emerged”… “The police very clear in saying they have not had a single arrest during this rally and we have been standing here all morning” pic.twitter.com/6p2JfebvFO
— Benny (@bennyjohnson) January 20, 2020

No riots.
No violence.
No targeting of citizens.
No attacking cops.
Just Thousands upon thousands or peaceful, law-abiding citizens gathering in Virginia’s capitol to protest an unconstitutional assault on their rights.

Show me an Antifa rally like this:pic.twitter.com/5wUm8gL0Ey
— Benny (@bennyjohnson) January 20, 2020

Rather than admit the obvious, Nartham’s statement still smeared the patriots who peacefully gathered by implying the rally would have fulfilled all the dire predictions if not for his administration’s ace job.

Conservative commentator and author Katie Pavlich was one of the many who called out the Democratic governor.

Northam continues his smears against 20,000+ law abiding, peaceful gun owners. He’s lying about them, again implying they are violent despite zero incidents today. He is a disgrace. https://t.co/5Yi3ylLB5s
— Katie Pavlich (@KatiePavlich) January 21, 2020

Other Twitter users also slammed Northam for his “false state of emergency.”

You didn’t de-escalate crap. Unlike your ilk, these were responsible gun-owners exercising their right to peacefully protest your attempts to infringe their 2nd Amendment rights.
— Jessica Fletcher (@heckyessica) January 20, 2020

You were solely responsible for escalating this event. You hyped it. You floated all sorts of statements debating and vilifying law abiding citizens. Ultimately you and your associate Democrats orchestrated this entire protest by assaulting the #2A#VoteRed2020 #KAGA2020 #MAGA
— Red Octopus (@redoctapus) January 21, 2020

ALL OF IT HERE:
Northam slammed for ‘smearing law abiding’ citizens when he takes credit for ‘de-escalation’ of peaceful gun rally

1 Like

PRECISELY what you can expect from the next Democrat elected to the Presidency and HIS/HER administration…especially if Americans are stupid enough to elect someone like Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren, though I don’t hold out much hope that Joe Biden or Mayor Pete would be markedly better. Certainly Bloomberg would be just such a disaster. Remember that HE decided that he knows better than anyone else what’s “good for” people, proposing and passing laws restricting how much soda pop you can buy in a single container, demanding reducing salt AND sugar intake, and asserting that nobody but HIM “deserves” armed protection.

1 Like

I don’t want war…anyone who realizes the death and destruction and it’s impact on the young and the innocent…do not want war. but don’t let the fact that we don’t want it make you think we won’t defend ourselves once it starts.

Democrats Seek Civil War, But Will Get Revolution

I hate to say it. but this is how I’m seeing things. If true, than God help us and our country.

snip:
By William L. Gensert

Democrats conspired with foreign agents, lied, cheated, and denied due process to Donald Trump. If they were willing to do that to a duly elected president in order to obtain power, what should Americans expect them to do to them should they refuse attempts to be disarmed?

Democrats understand that an armed America can say, “No!” And they can’t have that. If they want to radically change the America extant for more than two centuries, they need to first disarm Americans. And they realize asking nicely is not going to accomplish this.

Therefore, the ever-equable Democrats have suffered a recrudescence of their desire for the disease of civil war… a disease that has lain dormant for more than 160 years.

Democrats will do their utmost to create a situation where blood is spilled and lives are lost to engender this war. They believe that only bloodshed will finally get the people on their side, willing to cede to them the control they need to “fundamentally transform the United States of America.”

And they have reached a point where they think they can win.

The solipsist left believes they are on the side of all that is good, just, and reasonable and if Americans must die for them to be in control, it is a small price to pay to attain the country they believe America should be.

In their minds, they have no choice. It is only with solemnity and prayerfulness they make this decision. They, along with their partners in the media, have tried convincing; they’ve tried disguising legislation; they’ve tried imprecation of law-abiding gun owners as un-American. But nothing has worked.

Virginia gun laws are about the realization by Democrats that the only way to win is to make Americans the enemy. And the only way to do that is to put blood on their hands.

Finally, with full control of state government, including the governorship, Democrats in Virginia acted with celerity, passing legislation which would result in gun confiscation and negation of our Constitution. Only through a violent and bloody confrontation can they unleash the dogs of war on law-abiding Americans. Virginia may have once been for lovers but after the Democrat machinations, they’re going to need a new tag line.

Virginia is a harbinger of what is to come nationwide. If they succeed in Virginia, they can be expected to try the same tactics in other states run by Democrats.

Governor Northam (most famous for wearing blackface and his positive views on abortion after birth) did his best to provoke bloodshed at the Second Amendment rally held in Richmond this past Monday. He put up fences and declared a state of emergency, illegally banning legally owned and carried guns. He meretriciously dissembled about multiple intelligence agencies warning of imminent violence, even terrorism.

Media, of course, did their part, with serial warnings of violence by the right-wingers and white supremacists the nation was told would comprise the many tens of thousands attending the rally. Their message gleefully warned of inevitable bloodshed deliberately spilled by bad people.

Northam and his minions planned all this. They needed to build enough tension to foment the violence necessary to taint all legal gun owners as illegitimate nuts. Members of his administration have threatened calling out the National Guard to seize guns from people whom they hoped would refuse to obey their new legislation. These threats were in response to more than 100 towns, cities, and counties declaring themselves 2nd Amendment “sanctuary” entities where the new laws would not be enforced.

Obviously, the left only supports “sanctuary” for illegal aliens.

Virginia Democrats don’t realize that making war on Americans who support the Second Amendment while trashing the constitution will not get them the new civil war they think they can win. It will only precipitate a new revolution that will destroy them and their party for a generation.

With the rally having been 100% patriotic and peaceful, with not a single arrest, much less rife with endemic violence, the Democrats have put all their cards on the table. Americans everywhere now understand what is coming. The left is coming for them – coming for their constitutional rights – coming for their guns.

Americans are a stubborn and independent people. They are not a passive citizenry; they will never be French. They will never surrender their rights when demanded to by an unholy alliance of politicians, media, and an unelected elite.

They will fight. Americans will never give up their guns. The “left” does not understand what will happen when they task the National Guard and LEOs to take legally owned guns. They live in an echo chamber and can’t conceive of anyone telling them, “no,” much less, “Hell no!”

There will be bloodshed, but it won’t be on their terms. It won’t be civil war, or even civil disobedience, it will be guerilla warfare. It will be revolution. Just like our founders conducted it.

all of it here:
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/01/democrats_seek_civil_war_but_will_get_revolution.h tml

1 Like