Virginia Sheriff: ‘I Will Deputize Thousands of Citizens To Protect Their Gun Rights’

Yes Virginia … There is a Santa Claus!

1 Like

Bravo!
Quite encouraging to see right minded conservatives embracing a genuine strategy instead of just “lawyering up and asking corrupt judges nicely if they can keep their Rights” :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m afraid I don’t think this “strategy” has any long-term value. One of those corrupt judges will rule that he can’t do that, and get some corrupt arm of some law enforcement agency to smack it down.

Oh they most certainly will but that is the point, to MAKE them take our Rights instead of just cowering before them and handing our Rights over willingly.

The Left are used to taking what they want without argument or genuine opposition, they will never stop grabbing until someone says “if you want it you are going to have to fight for it”; this sheriff gets that and he is calling them out.

Step 1 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

…which is WHY President Trump is as popular as he is. HE FIGHTS BACK, where for decades no Republican ever did.

2 Likes

And that’s why the left hates him so much and is using a phony impeachment to remove him from office. The Democrats are virtually unified in their quest to impeach and remove him, and the Republicans need to be equally unified in their opposition.

Principled Democrats, if there are any left, should oppose it too. It sets a bad precedent when an opposing party can overturn an election simply because they don’t like the result.

1 Like