Voting twice?

Donald Trump:

Exact quote.

“They had some interesting polls. I don’t know, do I like it or don’t I like it, I guess I probably do, but they say no matter what it is, there are more votes for Trump because a lot of people say, “Just leave me alone, I’m going to vote the way I want to vote.” And then they go and they vote for Trump. On your ballots, if you get the unsolicited ballots, send it in and then go make sure it counted, and if it doesn’t tabulate, you vote. You just vote. And then if they tabulate it very late, which they shouldn’t be doing, they’ll see you voted so it won’t count. So send it in early and then go and vote and if it’s not tabulated, you vote and the vote is going to count. You can’t let them take your vote away. These people are playing dirty politics, dirty politics.”

Is he really encouraging people to break the law?

No. Do you have a reading comprehension problem? He’s saying if you get one of those unsolicited ballots, send it in, but THEN go to the polls and affirm that it’s been received. If it hasn’t, then you cast a vote in person and sign the registry when you do. If the mail-in vote then somehow arrives later, they’ll compare it to the registry, see that you’ve already voted and cast the mail-in ballot out. That way, you can be CERTAIN that your vote has been counted. The alternative is to trash the mail-in ballot (after shredding it) and voting in person, even if you have to wait in line.

3 Likes

Trump:

I don’t think its me that has a reading comprehension problem.

I fully support the absentee ballot system. The registered voter has to apply to get a tracked ballot that is mailed specifically to that citizen. The voter marks it, puts it in a provided envelope with a secrecy shield, seals it and signs the back over the envelope flap. At the polling center the vote is matched in a system, which prevents voting more than once, and matches the signature to make sure the proper person sealed the envelope.

I am totally opposed to mailing out ballots to every registered voter with action taken by that voter. How do you know the same person still lives at that address? How do you know that they are still alive? What happens to the ballots that can’t be delivered? This haphazard system is very similar to voting with no identification. It is a recipe for fraud.

It is interesting that so many Democrats are sure that the Election Night results might show a Trump victory that will be overturned when the mail-in ballots are countered. Is there a Democrat back-up plan to flip the election? If there is, it wouldn’t be the first time. Minnesota and Oregon come immediately to mind.

3 Likes

No you half-wit

If only that was his only problem. He is EVIL and I will preach it until the end

CSBrownshirt does not care about your facts.

This is a question, and I’m asking…Why does it matter? If my ballot ends up at an address I don’t live at, the person that gets it would still have to have info they don’t have in order to send it in.

Here is a sample I downloaded off the web

How does a person that gets a ballot vote for someone else without their voter ID?

Suppose you receive 3 ballots addressed to the previous 3 residents at your apartment–by name. All you’d have to do is vote those 3 ballots, sign the name of the addressees and mail them in. There is no way the election supervisor can know if the ballots came from the addressees or someone else because you don’t have to “show ID” to vote by mail. Virginia has repealed it’s voter ID law anyway if memory serves, so you don’t have to show ID even if voting in person!

Wrong.

Virginia has voter ID law.

You need to put your voter ID number on a mail-in ballot andin VA you aren’t sent an unsolicited ballot. In VA you must request one.

But even if you got a ballot in the mail that wasn’t you’re you still wouldn’t be to use it because you’d need to know voter ID number and, you might even need a driver lic number (this I’m not 100% on) but the signature must also be a match.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

CSBrownshirt will always ignore your facts and continue to spread his lies. You are peeing in the wind.

So Virginia doesn’t have a “vote-by-mail” system in place. What they HAVE is an absentee ballot system which is NOT what the Dimwits are proposing for everyone else now. Try to get a clue, CSB. A vote-by-mail system involves the state mailing out ballots to everyone in the State with a pulse–or at least who show up on the voter registration rolls (whether they are still alive, still live in that State or at that address or not.). That means that tens of thousands of ballots are floated through the post office with NO CONTROLS on who can get their hands on them. That’s wholly UNLIKE the absentee balloting system most States have in place in which the ballots are CONTROLLED and go only to those who’ve requested them and have shown that they are registered to vote in a particular precinct and State.

1 Like

Correct. I have always requested an absentee ballot just because I don’t like going to the poll. But I requested it. I have never just gotten it without asking.

I received a notice from our registrar stating that I WILL be receiving a ballot by mail, and I never requested it this time. I am going to send a letter threatening a lawsuit. Of course its a bullshit letter since I have no ACLU on my side but it will make me feel good.

@csbrown28 is looking for “a bump” in votes for Biden after Election Day. Perhaps he has a Xerox machine in his basement that is standing at the ready to aid in the cause.

Tucker and Beck, and you too I think, have put this forth as a real frightening possibility: Trump wins on election night, then Biden wins a week later after the cheating and the fake ballots are stuffed into magically “found” boxes.

That’s when the civil war starts

WATCH @Sendgop

Same thing: WATCH @Sendgop

You are the one that brought Virginia up not me. Then you proceeded to show your ignorance about how voting here works.

My question to you and @Sendgop is, what is the mechanism for ballots filling into the hands of someone other than the intended recipient.

So, for example, a ballot is sent unsolicited (in a state other than VA) and it ends up in the hands of someone else.

How can anyone vote on that person’s behalf if they don’t have their voter ID? Because as far as I know, in order to vote by mail you have to put your voter ID on the ballot.

Some states will check signatures.

While this is going to make voting a long and arduous process (and the results will likely be delayed by days or even perhaps a week or more, I still don’t understand the process by which you people think that people will steal other people’s votes.

Really, I’m asking. Educate me.

How? Explain?

Not every State issues a “voter ID number”. In fact, few do. My State, for example, does not. It issues a Registration card in MY NAME AND ADDRESS and specifies what precinct I am entitled to vote in and where that polling place is located.

The blue States are proposing sending out a ballot to everyone registered in that State, or, in the case of New Jersey, everyone in the State with a mailing address–registered or not. Recently, one apartment manager found 110 ballots mailed to the same apartment in his building–none of which were addressed to anyone who’d ever lived in that apartment. If that guy had been crooked, he could have filled out each of those ballots and mailed them in, giving him 111 votes in the 2020 election!

1 Like

There is is again ladies and gents, the obvious fundamental dishonesty, feigning ignorance with a stupid question that he already knows the answer to. This Cretin is a pathological liar.