Wait for it- shooter was a christian Tea Party member

Micah Johnson Was Kicked Out of the Army for Stealing Panties

The path from serving in Afghanistan to slaughtering police officers may have started when he was disgraced for harassing women in his unit.
Two years – perhaps to the very day – before he murdered five Dallas police officers, Micah Johnson returned from Afghanistan a changed man.

“He was withdrawn, didn’t want to talk to people anymore, didn’t believe in God anymore,” a family friend named Myrtle Booker recalled to the Dallas Morning News.

And Booker was not the only one who described Johnson as withdrawn. The obvious explanation would have been that he was suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, as have too many returned vets who experienced the horrors of our longest war.

I am waiting for some media outlet to assert that this soldier was somehow a christian in spite of reports we have seen. The left has an agenda and that is to push gun control and label events falsely to push their narrative.

We cannot trust any media source. They have proven over and over that they skew new and sometimes they outright lie.

That should be “news”. I can’t edit my post yet but if I could it would be like this:

Huh? If Johnson suffered from PTSD he’s the first soldier in human history to get PTSD from sniffing Victoria Secret underwear.

Hey wait I think that I suffer from that too. Can I get some sort of disability? (wink).

[quote=“Pappadave, post:4, topic:49046”]
Huh? If Johnson suffered from PTSD he’s the first soldier in human history to get PTSD from sniffing Victoria Secret underwear.
[/quote]:coffee_spray:War is hell :slayer: