Waiter tipped $500 for act of kindness

Waiter tipped $500 for act of kindess - CNN.com

You help someone out in need and you are rewarded. This time it came with money as well.

There are good people in the world. They aren’t politicians, but they are still there.

Oh there are good politicians too, but too many don’t care to listen to them and the important issues, or, citizens prefer to be “sold to”.

I liked Rand Paul. I didn’t like everything about him, but I’m not going to nitpick on every issue with a fine toothed comb. He was crushed in the primaries, one of the first to drop out. In my opinion neither options left are as good a choice as he is, but that’s life. I try and be optimistic about the worlds future and the quality of leaders the West can produce.

My theory is that all politicians are bought. No, local politicians in smaller towns may not be bought but above that, all are bought. I figure that just to get to the federal level you have to have “Money” behind you. You get that money from those that have it. Since life isn’t “Mr. Smith Goes to Washington” that money wants something in return. If you want to stay in Washington your going to return favors for the people that put you there. That’s why everything that passes Congress has “pork” attached to it. To spend a million for a good cause you have to spend 50 million for pork. I believe that it’s the way of the world. Oh & as far as you yourself, after you leave Congress you get elected to board as a figure head with a huge paycheck or you give speeches for a huge paycheck or even introduce people to other people for a huge paycheck (properly hidden of course) but whatever method is used the results are the same. You are paid back for your cooperation & you become rich.

I disagree. If they’re good, then they’re not politicians; they’re statesmen.