Was Hitler a Raving Vegetarian?

Raving Lunatic for sure, but also a vegetarian?Adolf Hitler: Was Hitler vegetarian? - Quora

Hitler: Mark my words, Bormann, I’m going to become veryreligious! Bormann: “You’ve always been very religious” Hitler: I’m going to become a religious figure! Soon I’ll be the great chief of the Tartars. Already Arabs and Moroccans are mingling my name with their prayers. Among the Tartars I shall become Khan. The only thing of which I shall be incapable is to share the sheikhs’ mutton with them. I’m a vegetarian, and they must spare me from their meat. **If they don’t wait too long, I’ll fall back on their harems!

From what I’ve read, he was a vegetarian. I don’t know why, but in “World War II in Colour” it shows some meeting that he had with his other henchmen and it stated that the chef prepared a special vegetarian meal for him. Perhaps he couldn’t bear to think of harming an animal for consumption…[extreme sarcasm]

SEMI vegetarian…apparently didn’t much go for red meat…but bacon, ham, sausage & some other things were always a part of his diet. Good summary here:
Micah Publications publishes books on Jewish vegetarian, Jewish topics and animal rights. Roberta Kalechofsky, author and publisher.