WATCH: Cernovich Says GOP Should Seek Out ‘War Crime’ Tribunals Against Democrats

WATCH: Cernovich Says GOP Should Seek Out ‘War Crime’ Tribunals Against Democrats

VIDEO:

Hear, hear! I agree with Cernovich 100%.

Democrats, the establishment, statists, leftists, political elitists—whatever you want to call them, have committed crimes against humanity in this country and around the world.

These people should absolutely face trial, and if found guilty they should face capital punishment for what they did—just like Nuremberg.

Cernovich recently sat down with Steve Bannon and told him that we need war crime tribunals in this country…

He also called out Kevin McCarthy for being weak on the corruption and human rights abuses, take a look:

continued:

This new Knighttemplar is like the new Trumptrain right mass dead post bumper, and mass poster. Adds nothing of value but red meat for the base?

We get guys like this who shop up and post 500 posts in 3 months and disappear.

It’s the same guy, I bet they are using long term flash cookies to ban him. IP and Media Access Controller Evasions are too easy to ban evade. I say FC should update the terms of service to agree to a Planter Virus that edits the LMHosts file to reroute to null when they attempt to come here. They won’t figure that one out for ages drive them nuts. Hackerfourms used that one for a while until people just used a different computer and said what can ban this one computer on the same network connection.

Yeah, I get the same feeling, probably the same guy. in at least his third iteration.

Unlikely. There are a LOT of right wing forums that are completely full of right wing ditto heads like K-T. His attitudes, mannerisms and disposition is far from unique.

He admitted he is red wave, claimed one of his threads was his. I said red wave was Trump train, and TT was Catholic.

I stick by that. All three respond the exact same way to me.

I missed that. Either way, it isn’t much of a much.

Actually, he posts a crapload of posts in a few days, and then I disappear him. Like I just did with this incarnation.

1 Like