WATCH @HillaryClinton makes a 'they all look alike' joke about African Americans

I had no idea that Holder and Booker were twins?
(oops, she said ‘all’ … my bad) :shrug:

For those who don’t like twitter …

That was actually funny and it was even spontaneous.

I actually found her remarks about AI at 1:08:00 to be pretty surprising. She says she’s worried about the way the Chinese government is implementing surveillance on it’s citizens and using AI to track their every move, and she worries that a system like this could be set up in the U.S. and abused by our own government.

Perhaps this is just because we have a Republican president, but I actually agreed with Clinton 100% on everything she was saying about AI development and it’s potential misuse. It was pretty remarkable to hear her making a pro-freedom and anti-nanny state argument.

Well, of course she’s worried about a system like that being ‘abused’. Her definition of the abuse of power is “wielded by someone who is not Hillary Rodham Clinton”.

Nothing remarkable about a politician being f.o.s…

She wasn’t. As usual, she was saying what she felt would benefit her. If she were to get into power, she’d be pushing for it with both hands, both feet, her back, and both sides of her lying mouth, and when she got it, she would use it exactly as she “fears” it would be used.

The hildabeest cares for only one person: herself. It’s no surprise that she attempts to rationalize political correctness because that is the mantra of the left. Political correctness is like a vice around the necks of common Americans. It is wielded by the left. It is a way for the left to control the masses and up until now, it’s worked.

Control the language, control . . .

Joseph Goebbels said the very same thing.

“If you repeat a lie often enough, people will come to believe it, and you will come to believe it too.”

“There is no point in trying to convert the intellectuals…Therefore, arguments must be crude, clear, and forcible and appeal to emotions and instincts, not the intellect. Truth was unimportant and entirely subordinate to tactics and psychology.”

“This is the secret of propaganda: Those who are to be persuaded by it should be completely immersed in the ideas of the propaganda, without ever noticing that they are being immersed in it.”

“Propaganda works best when those who are being manipulated
are confident they are acting on their own free will.”

“Think of the press as a great keyboard on which the government can play.”

There is so much more, but these were actually prophetic to our situation in our country right now. “Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it.” George Santayana

It certainly can be; they already have metal-detector like booths meant to take 3D images of your face. But like traffic cameras here, the implantation was crap, and dummy or non-functional cameras abound there.

Still scary, still abused.

Wow!

Had forgotten that was what Goebbels said.

I think you have posted that before. Well put and my compliments.

It all is EXACTLY what the Dems are doing. Right out of Alinsky’s play book. Goebbels must have been Alinsky’s hero.

Don’t know about Goebbels and Alinsky, but they sure were of the same mindset. Goebbels was the only educated Nazi in Hitler’s upper circle. He had a Ph.D. in philosophy. So, he was well equipped for the job of propaganda minister. Himmler studied agronomy (the study of the usage of plants), and Goering didn’t go to college at all. All three were a part of Hitler’s closest buddies.

Yes, I’m sure I posted that somewhere before. This mindset regarding propaganda is extremely prevalent today. I don’t understand why most people don’t see the similarities. Well, like you say, “JoeSixPack”! I blame the education system for this.

Himmler was a chicken farmer and taken by the occult, wasn’t he?

Just goes to show ya, everybody’s got something to offer…

Yes, he was. He was profoundly into the occult. Surprisingly, Hitler was not. He tolerated Himmler’s obsession into the occult but never showed any kind of agreement with Himmler. There are some who dispute this and contend that the opposite is true. Who knows? Himmler was trying to prove that Germans were the descendants of ancient super-human demi-god people with blond hair and blue eyes. He sent research “scientists” to all parts of the world to find proof of this even into Tibet. In 1941, he purchased Wewelsburg Castle and turned it into a type of “church” with all kinds of occult runes and symbols. Both Himmler and Hitler were raised as Catholics. Hitler, at one point in his young life, had considered becoming a priest.

Himmler was a chicken farmer at one time. He was also a fertilizer salesman and a secretary for a small firm. As the Head of the SS, Himmler was almost single-handedly responsible for the Holocaust. In the end, he was an embarrassing coward like most of Hitler’s buddies.

Yeah, especially to 6 million Jews.