We Already KNOW What Happened In Libya

I’ll make this brief and very much to the point.

With the latest revelations we know what happened in Libya. First, the Obama administration was selling a narrative - that Obama had Al Quida on the run. Beefing up security would not have supported the pre-election narrative being sold to the electorate by Obama in support of his re-election. Consequently, despite recent attacks on the embassy, the embassy and its staff were left exposed - and as a direct consequence, 4 Americans were killed in the terrorist attack. Second, during the lengthy attack pleas for help went unanswered. Third, to cover their gross errors in judgment and take the focus off the administration/Obama, the video BS was hatched and a widespread effort to sell that lie to the American people was organized and conducted. Fourth, a coverup has been and is being conducted in order to put the debacle beyond the election. Sixth, mainstream media has, for the most part, played along with the Obama administration’s BS. Only FOX News has been reporting the events/comminications associated with this avoidable debacle. Seventh, if the polls are even close to accurate, at least 1/2 the electorate doesn’t really give a shiite as long as they get their free stuff.

Obama, Hillary and many others are not simply incompetent, they are liars as well. Incompetent liars at that.

Good summary of the Liar in Chief and his incoms, shills and sycophants…ALL who belong in jail doing HARD Labor for the remainder of their lives as an accessory to Murder

Book’um Dano, Murder 1

Darn good synopsis.

FWIW, I’m working on compiling a list of all the Benghazi links I can find. Started 'cuz someone out there (honest to pete) doesn’t believe this horror story happened as Mike described. Ergo a list of, “They Can’t ALL Be Lying.”

Problem: [OFF TOPIC] I was absent the day they taught us how to post a link so it shows up “link” instead of the entire URL. Some lovely and very patient person out there willing to teach class one. more. time.? Please?
(Might be a while before I can get back here.)

Perhaps we could all contribute to a “Sticky?” Although it’s done ‘wrong’, this is what I have so far:
Sources: Key task force not convened during Benghazi consulate attack - CBS News

Report: Ambassador Stevens called for help during Benghazi attack, got none - National Policy & Issues | Examiner.com

Exclusive: Classified cable warned consulate couldn’t withstand ‘coordinated attack’ | Fox News

EXCLUSIVE: CIA operators were denied request for help during Benghazi attack, sources say | Fox News

Are Some in the Chain of Command Still Haunted by Carter’s Failed Rescue in 1979? pt1 - YouTube

(Crosses fingers, and hits ‘reply’.)

Looking forward to your list, 2cent.

2 cent, bottom is that any one who does not believe, there is NOTHING you can do to change it. They live in the state of denial so deep they cannot grasp that bammy will lie to them, when you are a shill and sycophant you are blind. I would not waste my time…