Were September Unemployment Figures Manipulated?

I want to start by saying that I believe the way the numbers are calculated is very inaccurate. On top of that the real unemployment figure is never shown, especially because of the way the labor force is calculated (people not looking for work aren’t counted, even if they are able-bodied), the fact that those who are seeking full-time employment but can only find part-time work are counted as employed, etc.

That said, there is a lot of controversy about whether the September jobs numbers were “cooked” to favor Obama.

Former GE CEO Jack Welch thinks something is going on

Stuart Varney also noted some discrepencies in the figures and how convenient it is for Obama that the rate dipped below 8% just a few weeks before the election for the first time in 44 months.

Sure they were, you would have to be STUPID to not know that. Look at the data source:

The data came from the home survey, they use 60,000 homes. Subtract out the 114,000 job created from the US company survey, then part timers etc and at best you are leaving 600,000 out of 873,000 folks with jobs that came from where???

Now that data point came from 60,000 homes!!! So 10 people PER HOME went to work last month…Assuming all 60,000 homes had 10 people living there, all out of work and all went back at the same time.

Even the village idiot would not buy this. But if anyone believes this, contact me ASAP as I have got some really great buys on slightly used bridges for sale…

I’ll keep it short:
Ya think?