West Virginia coal group endorses Trump

The West Virginia Coal Association is putting its weight behind Donald Trump for president.
Members of the group, which represents companies in coal mining and related industries, voted Thursday to endorse the presumptive Republican nominee, days before West Virginia’s presidential primary.
“Trump has said he will reverse the Democratic regulatory assault that has cost the coal industry more than 40 percent of our production and jobs since 2008,” Bill Raney, the group’s president, said in a statement.“In contrast, Hillary Clinton’s proposals essentially double-down on the job killing Obama policies,” he said. “West Virginia can’t afford that and neither can the nation.”
The coal group said it believes that with Trump in the White House and Republican Bill Cole as West Virginia’s governor, the state will be able to recover from President Obama’s “War on Coal.”

West Virginia coal group endorses Trump | TheHill

Trump is gaining steam and hopefully if he does get elected the first thing he does is reverse all of obama’s polices.

Cruz or Kasich would also have gotten that organization’s backing I presume.

The Entitled CHILL stick both feet in her mouth up to her knees in regard to the coal industry. This is the industry side (= owners & operators), but I can’t imagine the UMW endorsing The Entitled CHILL without bringing on a revolt among its members.

Not holding my breath.