What happens if Hillary goes to jail?

If the IRS or FBI do there jobs without political bias, and Hillary goes to jail, who steps in? I believe Sanders hasn’t officially suspended his campaign, so would he be the de facto nominee? I do not support foreign governments interfering with American elections but I have to admit I’d like to hear more about her yoga routine and her daughter’s wedding😜

What happens if Hillary goes to jail?
Let’s see…The jail will get a new Chef, tennis court, a large pool will be added & of course revolving doors for friends to come visit. Of course I’m just joking because it’s already been proven that Hillary can not do anything that would get her put in jail. Heck she could shoot & kill Trump & she would still be elected.

[quote=“Wyoming89, post:1, topic:49173”]
If the IRS or FBI do there jobs without political bias, and Hillary goes to jail, who steps in? I believe Sanders hasn’t officially suspended his campaign, so would he be the de facto nominee? I do not support foreign governments interfering with American elections but I have to admit I’d like to hear more about her yoga routine and her daughter’s wedding😜
[/quote]I do not expect anything to come about with the IRS investigation. Everyone knows she is guilty an in past actions have shown that they have worked to cover it up. If anything happens it will probably be her health which is in question.

**What happens if Hillary goes to jail? **

You’ll be able to look out your window and enjoy all the pigs flying around.

[quote=“Pappadave, post:4, topic:49173”]
**What happens if Hillary goes to jail? **

You’ll be able to look out your window and enjoy all the pigs flying around.
[/quote]:coffee_spray:

Y’all are cracking me up! :joy::joy::joy::joy: Not what I intended but should’ve known…

Let’s see, as I recall, we have been part way down this road very recently.

She was investigated regarding her “home-brew” server and knowingly exposing national security information. The results were made clear - Hillary used an unauthorized server and knowingly compromised national security information, which according to FBI Director, Comey, given the intelligence environment and state of hacking technology, was more likely than not hacked by agents outside our government.

And I ask you, did she go to jail? No. Hell, she didn’t even go to court!!

As long as a Democrat is in the White House she is “golden”.

If Trump wins, all bets are off. I think he might be the one guy who might go after her like stink on sh*t.

I would hope so. Politicians are renowned for claiming to do so and once in office do nothing.