What is fueling fake hate crimes across the U.S.?

What is fueling fake hate crimes across the U.S.?
By Doug McKelway
Published April 20, 2017

WASHINGTON – Last week, an Indian-owned store in Charlotte, N.C. was set afire, a rock thrown through the window and a racist note left behind. It read, in part: “We need to get rid of Muslims, Indians and all immigrants.” It was signed, “White America.”

Days later, police arrested a suspect. He was not a white supremacist, nor a Donald Trump supporter, nor Caucasian. He was an African-American man, 32-year-old Curtis Flournoy. Surveillance video showed him lighting the fire.

The FBI does not track fake hate or false flag crimes, making them nearly impossible to quantify. …

“The motivations are, first of all, they’re usually trying to solve some personal problem. The way they try to solve it typically involves their seeking attention for themselves or their appearing to be the victim, because they want the benefits of the victim role,” he said.

Exacerbating the prevalence of fake hate crimes – the victimology industry has found favor in contemporary society, especially on college campuses, where safe spaces, micro-aggressions, and the demonization of “dominant while male culture” has become common place.

A question on Fox News would dare ask. I’m glad the article author doesn’t fall into the one-size-fits-all trap of offering just one explanation for a rather diverse phenomenon.

I’d offer a couple more. Some/many/most fake “Hate Crimes” whose "victims are Muslims are done for the purpose of labeling/libeling critics of real problems among Muslims as bigots. Another kind of fake “Hate Crime” has the purpose of slandering someone or some group - e.g. Trump supporters.

The Left use violence and censorship to establish and control narratives, now that a large percentage of the population has figured out their tactics they are not effective anymore.

Since they have no alternative tactics they can only pump up the volume and hope the old ones start working again, but that is just causing them to be exposed more often as the proof keeps piling up that the only ones using violence fueled by racist hate is them.

We are living in a time where the dynamics are wonderful, technology provides multiple sources of evidence to what is really happening and the Fascist media has no capacity or credibility to do anything but look like hacks as they get “caught”… Over and over and over again…

[Racial epithets deleted by PeteS] all doing what they do best, pretending to be something im-potent. Oops, I left out … .

This is a respected forum and you are posting in a (visitors may read) area of the forum!

We want more members, members with differing opinions for sure but with ‘respectful’ differing opinions.

Please try to be a little less ‘crude’ in the future?

(NO, I am not a mod … and I don’t stay in Holiday Inns):no:

Being nice to scum is what empowers them. Anyway, this forum is way to (obscene slang deleted by Fantasy Chaser) for me. Adios.

I think that you are upset because you didn’t get the troll fight that you were looking for?:no:

Who in Hades are you to be calling my daughter-in-law “scum”?! Who in Hades are you to be calling most of my coworkers of the past nearly 25 years “scum”?!

The more I reflect on your posts, the more I realize your willpower where your GBCW post is concerned needs assistance.

Back on topic:

ISU professor arrested, accused of making up threats and attack
Tribune-Star staff report
Apr 21, 2017

> Azhar Hussain, an assistant professor at ISU has been arrested on charges alleging he made false reports of anti-Islamic threats against him and even reported an attack authorities say did not happen.
> …
> The charges stem from a series of emails that were received on campus containing anti-Muslim messages and threats of potential violence against members of the Muslim community, according to the university.
>
> The first report of the emails occurred on March 8. The messages specifically mentioned Hussain as a target.
>
> On March 24, Hussain reported an assault in the College of Technology in which he said he was attacked from behind as he was entering his office early that morning. He told police he was thrown to the floor.
>
> He said he had not seen his attacker, and no words were spoken. ISU Police at the time said four people in the vicinity were unable to corroborate his story, saying they’d seen no suspicious activity or people.
>
> The university on Friday said Hussain had been notified recently by Provost Mike Licari that he would not be reappointed to his faculty position beyond the 2017-18 academic year due to his inability to fulfill the conditions of his original appointment.

Seeking Mosque-Cred? Slandering Trump? Slandering Americans? Trying for leverage over the university? All of the above?

The FBI tracks all crimes, they just do not release all the data…Comedy is political hack!