What is it that motivates women to support Hillary over Donald Trump?

Do women really support a government run health system which decides who their doctor will be and what health services they may or may not receive, which is what Hillary Clinton is advocating?

Do women really support the allowance of other country’s poverty stricken populations to flood into American and make American Citizens tax slaves to support their economic needs, while this invasion lowers earned wages for American female workers, which is what Hillary Clinton is advocating?

Do women really support trade deals like the NAFTA and TPP which advances the financial interests of international corporate giants who have no allegiance to America or any nation, and have proven to encourage and force domestic manufacturers to leave our country along with millions of jobs, which is what Hillary Clinton has promised?

Do women really support a federal takeover of State run public schools systems and preventing the option of school choice for mothers living in America’s inner cities, which is what Hillary Clinton supports?

Do women really support “free” college tuition which will be financed by taxing millions of female college graduates who have worked their way through college and are now trying to meet their own economic needs, which is what Hillary Clinton supports?

Do women really support increasing the number of “refugees” from war torn Islamic controlled countries by 550 percent when every respected advisor has confirmed there is no way to vet these “refugees”, and yet, this is what Hillary Clinton has promised to do?

Do women really support the nomination of judges and Justices who will ignore the text and legislative intent of our Constitution and render opinions based upon their personal sense of fairness, reasonableness, or justice, which in turn is a shredding of our constitutionally limited system of government, and is what Hillary Clinton supports?

What on earth is the motivation for women to support Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump on the above listed issues which do in fact affect the common defense and general welfare of all American Citizens?

JWK

To support Hillary Clinton is to support our Global Governance Crowd and their Fast Track Trade Promotion Authority, WTO, NAFTA, GATT, CAFTA, and TPP deal ___ all used to circumvent America First trade policies, while fattening the fortunes of Hillary Clinton’s international corporate giant donors who have no allegiance to America or any nation.

For about half of the Hillary women voters, it’s this simple, “she’s a woman; I’m a woman;it’s OUR turn.”

Most of them couldn’t have a meaningful conservation about any of the major issues of the day.

It’s more than the Beest being a woman. She’s a RADICAL LIBERAL woman who is pro-abortion. For many woman (feminazis), the abortion issue (“My body, my decision”) is the key to everything. They want to be assured that if and when a human life should hamper their lifestyle, that they have the “right” to snuff it out. The Beest not only advocates and supports abortion, but she also sees nothing wrong with “partial-birth abortion” just like many of her ilk. Another issue which garners her support is the gays. Many feminazis are lesbians or at least bi-sexual. Given the Beest’s support of all things gay, this would also garner many votes from the feminazis. Then, there are the life-long democrats who can’t seem to see how the democratic party is the real “wolf in sheep’s clothing”. I have a friend in Chicago who has been a life-long democrat. We went to Catholic high school together. Her real preference is Bernie Sanders. (She seems to be ignorant of the fact that Bernie is a commie.) She is pro-abortion and when I called her on it (she claiming to be a practicing Catholic) she pretty much told me to mind my own business.

It does shock me as well that women will vote for a scoundrel such as the former slob of the WH and the muzzie from Chitown. I don’t get it, really. The only thing that explains it is that many women are so ill-informed on the reality of the democrats or at least so propagandized that they don’t recognize evil when they see it.

the abortion issue (“My body, my decision”) is the key to everything.
There are a lot of people out there (men & women) that vote one way or the other because of 1 issue.

selfishness.

I’ve known more than a few single issue abortion voters, and all of them were pro-life.

Abortion is the number one issue for me. As a Catholic, I cannot support any candidate who is not pro-life. It would be a grave sin for me to vote for a candidate who cannot see the brutality and injustice of abortion. Life is no longer sacred anymore. And that means all life. The thugs in Chicago and elsewhere who kill each other have no regard for life. It makes me chuckle when I hear thugs say that they shot so-and-so because he “disrespected me”. Unbelievable.

In every issue other than abortion, LIFE also is at risk. Taxes drain the human being of a decent wage therefore affecting his/her ability to provide for his/her family. Life. Border wars affect human beings on both sides of the border. They bring dangerous drugs into our country which can cause the death of so many addicts. Life. Health care. Do I need to expound on that? Life. Every single issue can be simplified (as in mathematics) to the lowest common denominator: life. Abortion is the queen of injustices. Any candidate who either cannot see that or won’t see that will never get my vote.

It’s time for a black president.
It’s time for a woman president.
For some reason it’s never time for a good president.

It is difficult for me to believe that the issues which actually affect the lives, liberty and property of women and the common defense and general welfare of our country take a back seat to one’s desire to see the first woman president elected.

Do women, bi and large, actually vote based upon their emotions rather than what each candidate’s stated policies are?

JWK

What did Hillary Clinton, the grandmother of Obamacare, repeatedly tell the American people about a federal takeover of our nation’s healthcare system?*** CLICK HERE*** to hear Hillary Clinton lie to the American people.***

Do women, bi and large, actually vote based upon their emotions
I believe that women (IN GENERAL) are much more emotionally driven than men. If you want to sell healthcare (for instance) to women you talk about little babies dying without it. You do not talk about the cost of the healthcare or the meat of how it will work (other than making it sound wonderful & lifesaving). Men (IN GENERAL) tend to be much more fact driven. Understand that as the level of education spirals downward that is going away because facts aren’t as important if your unable to understand them or think logically about them.

I am sensitive to baby humans and animals. I have a heart but I am not driven by emotion as far as politics is concerned. I want facts and I use reason.

Men are just better at coming up with rational backwards explanations to their gut instincts. Once you reach a conclusion and feel strongly about it, it’s game over. No amount of counter evidence will swing you to the other side.
The only way you can be persuaded, is about a belief you do not have a strong emotional reaction to. From what I’ve seen, men actually have a longer list of political issues that get them emotionally charged.

Pretty much no one is actually persuaded by facts. They just use facts to justify their existing initial reaction. Which is why argument framing is so important, because the first time someone hears about something, is about your only chance to convince them.

> "It is difficult for me to believe that the issues which actually affect the lives, liberty and property of women and the common defense and general welfare of our country take a back seat to one’s desire to see the first woman president elected.

> Do women, bi and large, actually vote based upon their emotions rather than what each candidate’s stated policies are?"

The short answer is “yes” because most Americans know so little about the issues. If they read anything it’s “People” or “Entertainment Weekly.” They have no idea what the major issues are and where the candidates stand except they do know by now that Trump gropes women and is the equivalent of a serial rapist. Most Americans know more about the Kardacians than the issues, and since I spelled that name wrong, you know what I think about them.

All I know is that Bruce Genner wants to be a capon. If that’s insensitive, it’s a reflection of what I think of the “beautiful people.”

Why?
About 50% of voters, perhaps a bit more and including women, are registered Democrats.
She’s a woman.
She sells feminist ideals - is "Pro-choice"
She sells the “income inequality” mythology
Trump’s a pig - women do not usually find that trait appealing - commenting on Carly Fiorina’s looks during the primaries and other personally negative references, then there are the current sexual Trumpisms that negatively resonate with women.
I’m sure there are other reasons, but these are no doubt some of them.

**I am sensitive to baby humans and animals. I have a heart but I am not driven by emotion as far as politics is concerned. I want facts and I use reason. **
Caroline my wife is the same way. That’s why I put the in general comment in there. Some don’t make judgements strictly on emotions, but a lot do.
Emotions can rule the mind for a lot of people. That’s why it’s so easy to sell causes to the masses. Take income equity for instance. Women are paid less than men, what a huge cause for a while. Remember movie stars covering it on TV? All of those people involved in that cause & nobody ever really checked out the actual facts before supporting it. Turns out that the research was done by one study comparing ALL men with ALL women. It did not compare people in the same jobs (that was added to sell the cause somewhere along the way) nor did it address that women did not naturally train for certain high paying jobs. Later studies, when they got around to them showed that the actual wage difference was generally between 1 & 2 percent & that could be explained by a lot of factors. Women having less experience because they dropped out of the labor force to have babies was one of them as I remember. Anyway people do rely on emotions way to often. I still think that Romney would have done better with votes if he looked more like the “common man” rather than a painted image. People couldn’t identify with him.

I thought that I would expand on the emotion comment some.
When I came on line this morning the FIRST thing I saw was a picture of Donald & Hillary. Hillary is in a normal speaking pose. Donald is arched back & leaning back with his shoulders looking very much like a roman dictator. My emotional response to the picture was how bad he looked. Think about 100’s of those same picture out in adds on line & across the country & the effect that it would have on people. Those pictures were put out there to sway the emotions of those that are independent just like the false claims about Trump. Don’t believe me, think about the Nixon & JFK debate where Nixon needed a shave. Liberals are excellent at low level emotional play on people. Once again republicans fall short not in what they are saying but in getting the message out there.

I know what you’re saying, but true, aware “selfishness” would have them voting the other way. Concern for self includes concern over the future of one’s JOB; of being able to obtain food - and at a reasonable price. Being able to go about one’s life in peace - without hordes of Moslem hominids looking to beat and rape and kill.

This old bat is going to lead to economic and social collapse. It’s not only “selfish” to want to prevent that; it’s self-PROTECTION.

So, why? They HAVE the “right” to destroy their unborn children. What is this miserable pile OFFERING them!

See: Journalists shower Hillary Clinton with campaign cash

***“In all, people identified in federal campaign finance filings as journalists, reporters, news editors or television news anchors — as well as other donors known to be working in journalism — have combined to give more than $396,000 to the presidential campaigns of Clinton and Trump, according to a Center for Public Integrity analysis.

Nearly all of that money — more than 96 percent — has benefited Clinton: About 430 people who work in journalism have, through August, combined to give about $382,000 to the Democratic nominee, the Center for Public Integrity’s analysis indicates.”***

It certainly seems the percentage of Clinton donors equals the percentage of Trump hit pieces by our media personalities which is about 96 to 4.

JWK

What did Hillary Clinton, the grandmother of Obamacare, repeatedly tell the American people about a federal takeover of our nation’s healthcare system?*** CLICK HERE*** to hear Hillary Clinton lie to the American people.***

Well, it’s a fact that women tend to be more emotional than men. I am VERY emotional. However, I am also intellectual. I rarely allow my emotions to interfere with my intellect. The only instances would be if a family member were involved in something–and even that would require my intellect to take a vacation. Unfortunately, many women are uninformed on political issues. They usually tend to go along with whatever their husbands or boyfriends think. And, many women learn about political issues through the MSM. I don’t mean to disparage women in this regard. It’s just the way it is. Since I’ve never been married, I’ve had to formulate my own ethics via my intellect. I’m very grateful for that.

For example, I refuse to watch TV commercials which display hurt and mangled animals, or children who are clearly very sick because these advertisements are meant to excite the emotions rather than the intellect. I find that extremely offensive as a woman because it says to me, “As a woman, you’re too emotional to be able to see through this attempt to grab your hard-earned money.” Most of those commercials spend less than 10% of what is donated to the actual donees.