Ok, Here’s my revised stance on abortion :
- I oppose the legalization of abortion in almost all circumstances.
- I only would support it, IF the mother’s life is in danger.
- I oppose Stem Cell Research
- I support Overturning Roe v. Wade.
- I prefer for Abortion to be banned by the Constitution, But that isnt’ gonna happen, so I want it to at least become a state issue (until the Pro-Lifers are 2/3rds of Congress).
- I STRONGLY Support abortion restrictions passed in Congress, such as Not allowing teenage girls to get abortions without their parents consent.
- Support the ban on Partial-Birth Abortion.
- Make it illegal to have an abortion outside of your current state of residence.
- I want to make it Illegal for teenagers to have abortions.
- Don’t support abortion in cases of incest, or rape.
- I am a strong Supporter of the National Right to Life, and the North Carolina Right to Life.
- I will NEVER support a Pro-Choice Presidential candidate, of any party.
- Put even more restrictions of that dreaded organization known as Planned Parenthood.
- Create a tax on Abortionists pay.
- Revive family values, and moralistic values back to society by banning abortion. For good.
- Force all abortion clinics to show an ultrasonic during the abortion procedure. In hopes that it will change the woman’s mind.
- Force Planned Parenthood to have Anti-Abortion pamphlets in the clinics.
Of course, some of these points would be mute, if Roe v. Wade is overturned.