When I told you guys my wife had PCOS

I wasn’t lying. I was never lying here I’m a real life Charlie sheen. you can see attached picture for fertility treatment with my signed username and date. Yes that is Clomid and Progesterone which are used to induce and foster fertilization. Under the old 1931 law if she got pregnant right now and had another high risk pregnancy they would not save her. Last time she almost died from the pre eclampsia. One of the meds she takes to ward of the cancer is cyclotec. Its going to be banned as an abortifecent. So we were going for a second kid. We are now going to wait for November to see if the state of Michigan will overturn it by popular ballot. After that we move to Illinois or find a surrogate. Do you have any idea how many lives you messed up by supporting this mess with no exemptions for rape/incest/maternal health. See the picture I’m not fronting. From the second child we wanted, and would have loved nurtured and foster may she/he wish you a cozy spot in hell. A bunch of old men who don’t understand anything are writing these broad bans. One day I hope you feel brutally as I do because of a court. I hope it really effects your life. So when I tell you I had a molotov itch and stuffed my face full of tranquilizers this is why this is my real pain this is her real pain. This is every woman pain because this is not about a fetus its about family planning something you childless womanless pitiful folk will never understand. OSUPhantom used to post here how he could never find a GF look at your politics. You got Old Doug here with family values preaching about how a 14 year old boy wanted to be abused by a 45 year old woman real family values. You tell the left we are anti-family anti-child pro-abuse. No its you, who will cause thousands upon thousands of deaths from preventable prenatal care.You separate families at the border. Your curches molest children. You had a piss stained president palling around with a hooker while Melina was nursing. The same man who plausibly sexually abused Ivanka. No family values just sickness masquerading as faith. If this hurts FC its only because it’s true. Your guns kill school kids every year. Elective abortion we could of had that conversation no it was a cut throat ban.

Matt 25:31
31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

I have a problem with you being so personal and dramatic about your life. You don’t seem to do it to make a point - you appear to do it to garner reaction. To seek attention perhaps.

Everyone is guilty of this, by the way. I’m the worst.

But if that is all you’ve got, it isn’t much. A wall of text that looks like a block and a photo isn’t going to change the minds of 60+ year olds who have spent their lives knowing they know what’s best for a chick’s splits.

Case in point - there is a group that my sister in law is starting up called YANA. You Are Not Alone. It is a pro abortion group that also provides US citizens the help that is required in some parts of your country to vote as well. You could do something similar.

Or you could post here. I have it on very good authority that the world can change because of what is posted on this discussion forum. Steve-O told me.

1 Like

I have been out in the hot sun gathering signatures to overturn our 1931 law for 6 days. Eat a flipping Kangaroo. You want to help Michigan family planning donate. https://mireproductivefreedom.org we should have more than enough signatures but we expect a lawsuit. I’ve been out there with the Muskegon Democratic Party The ACLu and Emilys List.

Fair enough. And I have. They’re not bad. I’ll tell you this - YANA.

I imported EMU jerky for a girl I used to Cam with in Perth it was nice but USPS threw a fit about it not being regulated. I sent her a Cradle of Filth shirt. She was into black metal too way back in 2003 on yahoo messenger. You know I have a special hatred for Aussies you gave us the Murdochs your gave us the angry coal Barron bTCH. Out of the 5 anglo countries I view yours the most regressive but I can no longer say that as were flying a big F women on our flag. It’s happened Australia is now the fourth most regressive Anglo colony and we the first most. No seriously tho did Labor and Liberal get together to find the most effed up way to treat immigrants that sht in Nauru was downright sick.

Again with the wall of text, mate. I think you are trying to say Australia’s immigration policy is obscene and downright criminal, and you’ll get no argument from me. I’ll even go a step further; the stuff the Trump Administration did to refugees is absolutely nothing compared to John Howard’s Final Solution.

I can’t defend Australia’s policy on immigrants and I never will. It is God awful and we can, and should, do better.

On a side note, you cannot appreciate the fantasies I concoct with regards to Rupert Murdoch and NewsCorp. I will get arrested if I ever articulate such things into words. To give you a hint, part of my fantasy requires sandpaper (20 grit) and a mirror.

So Rupert can watch.

YANA

Did you notice when its personal and complex they go silent. You have to make the story personal they don’t get it. They live isolated lives.

In a few states, maybe. I doubt Michigan.

The catastrophism, is undermined by political realities on the ground.

Most people will see no change.

Nah, it looks like what pat said. It’s just not interesting to engage with.

“Go silent” is different from “don’t want to post in your 7th spam thread of the day”, or you randomly inserted this in a completely different conversation.

Expecting us to know how they relate, when that’s non-obvious.

I forgot can’t really stoke empathy with you folk only fear. My Hungarian friend said wage a campaign of fear not compassion. She had to leave for Norway in 2014. Left the EU not to be extradited back to Hungary. She only wish she had done it pre-2010.

Try not spamming the board?

Try following Pat’s advice and post coherent, concise sentences?

Just a thought.

1 Like

It’s pat?

I dunno you people could care less like Patooka said. There’s a difference between Pat and Patooka. Doug wants to boink 14 year olds which is super family values. You wanna force 10 years olds to give birth which is super family values. I think somewhere FC must be crying. Cause the dog bit the mail truck and is beings skinned alive. Lots of pro-lifers like my Auntss are remorseful. Like this is not how its supposed to look like. Which causes me to say “like how was it supposed to look like Roses and Sweetness”… whimpers yes.

The fact he’s said it, even when he’s agreeing with you, should tell you something.

1 Like

You better hope Epstein didn’t kill himself cause someone is gonna need to care like the Lorax to adopt that many.

Just so we’re clear - I’ve been called far worse things than “Pat” in my life and still the knives haven’t come out. Alaska Slim calling me pat isn’t a big deal, in my opinion. I’m cool with that.

I also don’t disagree with anything he has said in this thread. It’s food for thought.

1 Like

Your 80% ally isn’t your 20% enemy. An ounce of comfort for the opposition is a pound of pain for unity.

“Yur either with uz er agnst uz”

There go those Bushisms of yours again. :laughing:

Did you ever notice that Patooka is like the fifth person to call you out on how unclear many of your posts are? NO ONE is saying that about him, Gene, or CSB.

Actually that quote was from Ronald Reagan. I thought you’d recognize it. You know you admired The man or are you just a demagogue?

Nah, I’m talking about this:

" An ounce of comfort for the opposition is a pound of pain for unity."

Reagan didn’t say this, and you added it in to make it about “don’t cric me bro”.
Which is the opposite of Reagan. He thought it was fine if people had differences.

I’m sorry I remind you of a guy you twice elected well screw me. Your a sassy little thing tonight everything ok with work and well work.