When The Debate Was Over ...

A moment shared …

I’d be very happy with a President Cruz. We’ll just have to settle for Vice President Cruz. But that’s okay. He gets eight years as Vice President then he gets eight years as President. That’s a great deal for him and an even better deal for America.

But look at the slogan, reason10. Trump can’t bring honor and morality back to the White House. He lacks both those credentials.

If you like Cruz, then support him. Don’t be a shill for Trump.

In YOUR opinion, Jazz. Not in everyone’s. I’d submit that you don’t know enough about Trump to MAKE such an assessment of him.

Be a “shill” for whomever you like, reason10. I think you’ll quickly come to learn that Jazzhead tends to be a perpetual “shill” for every RINO that comes down the pike, and for most leftist ideas, as well such as gay “marriage,” abortion on demand and “amnesty” for illegals.

.[Post deleted]

Morality? Your form or the real thing?
Morality for you is two unmarried Christian Kids shacking up to see if they are sexually compatible before they tie the knot.
Morality for you is allowing a woman who has unprotected sex, to kill her unborn offspring, so she doesn’t have to quit partying and sleeping around.
Morality for you is forcing a contentious objector to gay marriage, to perform services for an unGodly union.

You have zero room to denigrate others’ morality, since yours seems to need work.

Who the flip are you to judge my morality, Tiny? I’ve voiced my opinions on the internet, but I sure as hell have never authorized an abortion.

Your “opinions” reflect YOUR “morality”, Jazz…or lack of it. I don’t know very many folks who consider claiming a non-existent “right” to kill unborn babies the “moral” position–but YOU do because you aren’t willing to do what’s necessary to put a stop to it. YOUR position on the issue is about as “moral” as approving of abortion to rid the world of “mud people,” which was Margaret Sanger’s purpose in starting what became “Planned Parenthood” which has nothing to do with “planning” NOR “parenthood.” In fact, just the opposite. You have also told all of us that you approve of “shacking up” before marriage. That’s HARDLY a “moral” position, and neither is forcing people to participate in immoral ceremonies at the point of a gun…which YOU advocate.

I only posted this because as someone who loves and cares about family, it was a touching moment.

I did not mean for it to become a debate on who is more moral.

I am sure that every one of the folks running for president … loves their children equally.
(Yes, that would include the communist and the liar):flag:

^^^^I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have said that.^^^^

You’re right, silliessis, it’s a wonderful photo. Cruz is looking deep into his daughters’ eyes. It’s real.

And I apologize for contributing to some of the bile. I’m deleting a post.

Oh - and you’re new here. Welcome to RO!

I love that picture! Thank you!

Purrs,
Tigger

Mr Jazz, I haven’t been here long enough to form opinions but in the short time that I have been here … I suspect that you have a good heart.

Thank You for being so nice.

But look at the slogan, reason10. Trump can’t bring honor and morality back to the White House. He lacks both those credentials.

And your evidence is WHAT? Rumor and innuendo? Or the fact that YOU JUST DON’T LIKE HIM? You can’t find any major scandal in his past that would derail his progress. Think others haven’t tried? Think the BUSH CAMPAIGN hasn’t looked under every rock in the world to find some dirt on Trump. There isn’t any. There’s just a resume of a brilliant man who has build a ten billion dollar company.

If you aren’t supporting Trump, you are a shill for Hillary by default. The next president will be either Hillary or Trump. Hillary will win ONLY if Trump is not nominated. The rest of the Republican pack is about as electable as McCain and Romney.

Why should I support the suicide of conservatism, reason10? Trump isn’t one of us; he’s using us just as surely as he’s used the bankruptcy system. At least if we nominate Cruz or Rubio or Fiorina we fight based on our ideals and our better angels. I’d rather win or lose with a Goldwater or a Reagan than with a Mussolini.

You say you like Cruz and that he did good at the debate. Then support him and don’t be a shill for Trump.

Why should I support the suicide of conservatism, reason10?

Maybe you don’t. Maybe you want Hillary to be president.

Trump isn’t one of us;

You have a strange definition of “us.” Trump is definitely leading the silent majority of America. Maybe the “us” you’re thinking about is Establishment Republicans.

he’s using us just as surely as he’s used the bankruptcy system
And you have a problem with him saving this economy? That’s why he used the bankruptcy system, to SAVE companies and get creditors paid back.

At least if we nominate Cruz or Rubio or Fiorina we fight based on our ideals and our better angels.

And make Hillary president.

I’d rather win or lose with a Goldwater or a Reagan than with a Mussolini.

Trump IS the next Reagan.

You say you like Cruz and that he did good at the debate. Then support him and don’t be a shill for Trump.

Cruz did well at the debate. Trump WON the debate. Big difference.

And you should quit being a shill for Hillary.

Isn’t conservatism a dirty word for you? Your time here has been spent pushing every liberal idea and supporting what ever RINO that comes close to democrat thinking. You have fooled no one. You hate the very idea of conservatism and christians and glorify the killing of children, radical muslims, as well as aberrant behavior.

So, you’re one of “those” who claim that if you don’t support your guy, you’re supporting the democrat candidate? Hogwash! I’m not all that fond of Trump, but based on what I know now, if he is the candidate, I will vote for him - but not just because he has an “R” after his name. On the other hand, if a RINO is chosen, I will write-in someone I think is more suited to lead our country. And I refuse to accept the title of “democrat-enabler.” That title goes to those who prefer a RINO to someone who is really different from the Democrats.

Isn’t conservatism a dirty word for you?

I think it’s a dirty word coming out of Bush’s mouth, or Kasich’s mouth or Rubio’s mouth. And I think it has gotten us nowhere, in terms of picking a president.

Your time here has been spent pushing every liberal idea and supporting what ever RINO that comes close to democrat thinking. You have fooled no one.

You apparently have very little in the way of reading comprehension.

You hate the very idea of conservatism and christians and glorify the killing of children, radical muslims, as well as aberrant behavior.

If that were the case, I would support your boy Bush.

Or whatever RINO you intend on voting for.

How about we just cut through the bullshit?

I’ve been very open and honest about why I support Donald Trump, based on his personal appearances and his books. I’ve predicted his is going to be the next Ronald Reagan and that people like you were Reagan’s biggest critics.

So why don’t you just put up or shut up. Tell me why your boy Bush, or Kasich, or whatever would be a better president. Tell me why your boy could easily defeat a woman who already has an Electoral College advantage over all RINOS. Tell me the difference between your boy and McCain and Romney.

Explain how you can get different results from making the same mistake.

Put up or shut up.

Your boy. And why.

Yo do know I was addressing Jazz so you should think twice on your criticism

[quote=“samspade, post:19, topic:47592”]
Yo do know I was addressing Jazz so you should think twice on your criticism
[/quote]That’s pretty hilarious!