When they outlaw Semi Autos, then turn to this

Watch the first 3 seconds:
THE RIFLEMAN TV SHOW / SERIES THEME MUSIC - 1958 to 1963 - YouTube[LEFT][/LEFT]

Definitely.

I’m pretty sure Chuck Conners wasn’t a Hollywood liberal.

edit-and he wasn’t.

Chuck Connors on the Campaign Trail

Here is a couple of others: William Holden, Jack Webb, liberals…NOT!!! Both had massive gun collections.

[quote=“17Oaks, post:3, topic:37595”]
Here is a couple of others: William Holden, Jack Webb, liberals…NOT!!! Both had massive gun collections.
[/quote]John Wayne was a Bircher!

Another one was Jack Lord (Hawaii five O and Stoney Burke), he too was a gun collector. You can add Robert Stack to the Right wing club …

All those guys are gone, now, I guess. Charlton Heston, too. Tom Selleck is the only living conservative actor I can think of…

[quote=“qixlqatl, post:6, topic:37595”]
All those guys are gone, now, I guess. Charlton Heston, too. Tom Selleck is the only living conservative actor I can think of…
[/quote]Chuck Norris. R. Lee Armey does ads for the NRA.

There is more than one would think, but they have to stay LOW or not get work…

DOH!! How could I forget Chuck Norris?

Ironic; I remember an episode of Hawaii Five-O that demonized “Saturday night specials;” I didn’t know much about it at the time, but looking back on it, I think what hilarious B.S. it was that they tried to make a .25 auto sound like something formidable…

The “Saturday night specials” were against the law in Peoria, Illinois, when we lived in the area (probably still are, I doubt that any place in Illinois has become any friendlier to arms in the intervening time). A lot of poor people on the “South Side” had them; high crime area, and they had them for self-protection. Well, there was an incident in the area of a 13-year-old girl shooting someone. The howl went up about the need for more anti-gun laws; - but looking at the situation carefully, the girl had stolen the gun (isn’t theft illegal?) from her grandmother - who owned the gun “illegally.” How would more anti-gun laws have prevented them? The girl had broken a law to obtain it, and her grandmother had broken a law by owning it.

Edit:
And the person who sold it to her grandmother broke a law, first by owning it - assuming he lived in the area, which he probably did - and broke a law in selling it to her grandmother. There were at least 4 laws broken. I think I pointed that out to a neighbor who said we needed more gun-control laws. I don’t really remember what I said, that was about 45 years ago.

That was an era where they had done a study and figured out that most shootings were from SNS guns, so the Dims banned them.

Jack Lord was a friend of my Dad’s and Jack bought several guns from him over the years. He stayed with us when he was in town and while those were my late teen days and I was always gone my remembrances of him were good

[quote=“qixlqatl, post:6, topic:37595”]
[/quote]Gary Sinise,

Republican Actors: List of Conservative Actors/Right Wing Actors, with Photos

I guess the reason I can’t ever think of those guys (and gals) as conservatives is that they don’t use their celebrity to do obnoxious political activism…or maybe the media just doesn’t cover it.

http://www.biography.com/imported/images/Biography/Images/Galleries/John%20Wayne/john-wayne-dinner-sized.jpg