Where Are America’s Multicultural Full-time RVers?

From a RV forum I am on. I thought you might want to see what someone answered to this question.

“Freedom is in the air and there’s no better way to show your independence than hitting the road as a full-time RVer. This weekend as I celebrate the liberating spirit of this great lifestyle, I also wonder why the full-time RVers I see on the road don’t seem to look like the melting pot of America. Despite the growing numbers of ethnically diverse weekend campers being reported on by the RV industry, I just don’t see too many multicultural full-time RVers…”

He wrote a bit more and then there were comments from the readers. I found one that you might want to see:

"Sid Jackson says
July 13, 2016 at 8:41 pm

We need to open the floodgates of immigration and allow everyone the chance to own an rv. RVing shouldn’t only be relegated to rich whites…Poor people should share equal access to Americas great roadway! Thanks!!"

[quote=“17Oaks, post:1, topic:49176”]
We need to open the floodgates of immigration and allow everyone the chance to own an rv. RVing shouldn’t only be relegated to rich whites…Poor people should share equal access to Americas great roadway! Thanks!!"

[/quote]Sounds like a moron to me.