Where Did The Disrespect Of Our Anthem Begin?

Maybe here?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^Different Attitude?^^^^^^^^^^^^^
May 27, 2008

Communist band opens for Obama

A hip rock band that features the Soviet national anthem and communist-inspired lyrics was on stage to open for Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama at his record-breaking Portland, Ore., rally that attracted 75,000.

The Decemberists, a Portland-based group with a large local following, also closed the May 18 event.

The Decemberists typically begin their concerts with a Russian-language recording of the USSR’s national anthem.

A YouTube video shows the Decemberists beginning an April 31, 2007, concert at Messiah College in Grantham, Pa., with the anthem.

“Decemberists” refers to an uprising at Senate Square in St. Petersburg Dec. 14, 1825, when a group of Russian army officers led about 3,000 soldiers in protest as Nicholas I assumed the throne, after Czar Alexander died without an heir.

With Liberals

Some have said that it actually began in the 1968 Olympics with the “Black Power” movement.

(The same movement we are seeing with the BLM and NFL crowd!)

Where did you get that first picture? Are you sure it isn’t photo-shopped?

The communist movement in America goes back pre WWII when it went underground and stayed that way mostly till the 60’s when the 60’s counter culture movement took hold and flowered. But it stumbled and fell and could not get up. But as stupid as they were, they learned from their mistake of betting the farm on the anti-war movement. The Govt gave in and killed the draft and in doing so the wind beneath their wings disappeared. But now they are back and they turned to the minority base in America instead of a bunch of white college kids who were SKEERED of the draft. Now the movement is based upon racism, white supremacy - privilege. This time, they expect to win and my bet is they will…

Not photo-shopped.

I even checked with the libs over at snopes before posting. :sunglasses: