Which candidate promotes a return to honest money and honest taxation?

Most of the financial sufferings we experience as a nation can be traced to a corruptible money system and a system of taxation which invites corruption. In fact, our Washington Establishment has adopted one of the most corruptible systems of taxation known to mankind, the taxing of incomes, while it has circumvented our Founders specific mandate to prohibit notes of any kind, and this would include Federal Reserve Notes, to be made a “legal tender” in payment of debt. It is interesting to note that Congressman Louis T. McFadden, in 1932, stated the following regarding the Federal Reserve System:

“We have, in this country, one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board. This evil institution has impoverished the people of the United States and has practically bankrupted our government. It has done this through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it”. — Congressman Louis T. McFadden in 1932 (Rep. Pa)

And with regard to taxation, our founder’s rule was representation with a proportional financial obligation.

With the above in mind, which candidate has the nerve to boldly confront the Washington Establishment’s tools of corruption mentioned above?

“Honest money and honest taxation, the Key to America’s future Prosperity“ ___ from “Prosperity Restored by the State Rate Tax Plan”, no longer in print.

It is sad to admit it but the vast majority of people will not take the time to study history and how paper money schemes have repeatedly ended in tragedy and economic disaster for the people.

To give an example of how bankers and government unite and plunder real material wealth created by the people using paper money see [COLOR=blue]John Law and the Mississippi bubble

Also see Billions for Bankers–Debts for the People

***“Of all the contrivances for cheating the laboring class of mankind, none have been more effectual than that which deludes them with paper money.This is the most effectual of inventions to fertilize the rich man’s field by the sweat of the poor man’s brow.”***_____ Daniel Webster.

See Trump: Economic bubble about to burst

***”Federal Reserve policymakers are expected in the coming months to raise the interest rate, which has remained at zero percent since the 2008 crisis in an effort to foster economic growth.

“You know who gets hurt the most? People who practice the American dream and did what should have been the right way — the people that went through 40 years of their life and saved a hundred dollars every week [in the bank],” Trump said.”***

Trump is absolutely correct that hard working people who saved all their lives to accumulate wealth for their retirement are the ones who get “hurt the most” when bankers manipulate our money system. As long as we have a corruptible money system, bankers will practice their evil as history has proven.

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." ___ Author unknown

** If Congress’s power to lay and collect taxes calculated from incomes was withdrawn, how many “K” Street lobby organizations would be forced to close down which now pay tribute to members of Congress to receive and/or keep their tax advantages which are not available to hard working wage earners, regardless of their political party affiliation?

Is it not a fact that today’s federal tax on “incomes” is an engine of corruption and abuse which benefits sleaze politicians who are sent to Washington to manipulate taxation for political gain, while America’s general welfare takes a back seat to the rich and powerful who buy the votes of those we elect?

And what about the Federal Reserve System which has been forced upon America without the people’s consent? Does it not invite an unimaginable and unlimited fraud being perpetrated upon the American People?

Why is not one of our candidates, Republican or Democrat pointing a finger at this notoriously evil institution?

“We have, in this country, one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board. This evil institution has impoverished the people of the United States and has practically bankrupted our government. It has done this through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it”.*** — Congressman Louis T. McFadden in 1932 (Rep. Pa)

Funny. One candidate in the last election was pretty vocal about the Fed.

“There is no authority in the Constitution authorizing a central bank, which means there should be no federal reserve system.” – Ron Paul

Funny thing about it is, just about everyone who wasn't a fan laughed at him, a lot of them over this particular issue. He's not a protectionist, so I've got to imagine you probably laughed at him too. I imagine no candidate is pointing a finger at this notoriously evil institution because, well, most folks don't care, don't know, don't understand or think it's a good idea and that people like you, me and Ron Paul are silly.

Oh, yeah, but he’s a racist pork-lover who wants Muslims to take over the United States too – so we’ll take economically and constitutionally illiterate candidates who talk a lot of smack and say whatever they like at any given moment, never mind whether it makes sense or contradicts something they said 15 minutes earlier – or an economic illiterate who creates an unconstitutional and economically destructive Obamacare on a smaller scale and then offers it up for a national system. Exciting times these…

Then there’s this candidate. He’ll run again this year too:

But he’s growing pot now so, no doubt, nothing but a crazy liberal fool…

Neither of the two you mention above has ever, to the best of my knowledge, spoken out against the criminality and unconstitutionality of Federal Reserve Notes having been declared to be a legal tender.

Well, maybe you’d better run for office just to make sure someone is getting everything exactly right :stuck_out_tongue: Never mind that wanting to end the Fed is part of the same pack of political values.

Meanwhile, for your reading pleasure:

“Federal Reserve Notes are illegal” [US Representative Dr. Ron Paul]
The Federal Reserve Fraud

One of the main stumbling blocks is Federal legal tender laws, which state that government-controlled fiat currency MUST be accepted for many kinds of monetary transactions.
Ron Paul on Legal Tender Laws |

End the Fed illegal Immoral Fiat Counterfeit Gold or Silver is Real Money

First of all, no one should be compelled by law to operate in Federal Reserve notes if they prefer an alternative. We should repeal legal tender laws and allow Americans to conduct transactions in constitutional money. Only gold and silver can constitutionally be legal tender, not paper money. Instead, it is illegal to conduct business using gold and silver instead of Federal Reserve notes. Simply legalizing the Constitution should be a no-brainer to anyone who took an oath of office.
Legalize Competing Currencies | The Daily Bell

I wasn’t attacking Ron Paul. I was merely making a valid point. Having studied the framing of our Constitution, our founders specifically rejected notes of any kind to be made a legal tender on August 16th of the Convention. And yet, I never hear this fact being pointed out.

For those who are not familiar with our founder’s specifically stated intentions, here is what transpired during the convention with regard to bank notes being made a legal tender. SEE The Debates in the Federal Convention of 1787, reported by James Madison : August 16

Mr. Govr. MORRIS moved to strike out “and emit bills on the credit of the U. States”-If the United States had credit such bills would be unnecessary: if they had not, unjust & useless.

Mr. BUTLER, 2ds. the motion.

Mr. MADISON, will it not be sufficient to prohibit the making them a tender? This will remove the temptation to emit them with unjust views. And promissory notes in that shape may in some emergencies be best.

____ cut _____

Mr. READ, thought the words, if not struck out, would be as alarming as the mark of the Beast in Revelations.

Mr. LANGDON had rather reject the whole plan than retain the three words “(and emit bills”)

On the motion for striking out
N. H. ay. Mas. ay. Ct ay. N. J. no. Pa. ay. Del. ay. Md. no. Va. ay. [FN23] N. C. ay. S. C. ay. Geo. ay.

[FN23] This vote in the affirmative by Virga. was occasioned by the acquiescence of Mr. Madison who became satisfied that striking out the words would not disable the Govt. from the use of public notes as far as they could be safe & proper; & would only cut off the pretext for a paper currency, and particularly for making the bills a tender either for public or private debts.

The irrefutable fact is, our founding fathers intended the market place, and only the market place, to determine what notes, if any, were safe and proper to accept in payment of debt, and they specifically chose to forbid folks in government to make a particular bank note, or any “note”, a legal tender, which if allowed would literally force people and business owners to accept worthless script in payment of debt.

As a matter of fact, one of the delegates to convention who helped frame our Constitution who lived in Connecticut was defrauded by a legal tender law made in Rhode Island which required him to accept worthless script in payment of debt. As one of the delegates to the Convention Rodger Sherman was quite influential in prohibiting our government to emit bills on the credit of the United States and likewise prohibiting folks in government making notes of any kind a legal tender in payment of debt!

To lean how Roger Sherman was defrauded see his work titled: A Caveat Against Injustice … An inquiry into the evils of a fluctuating medium of exchange.

And, the question is, how is it not a crime for our Treasure of the United States and Secretary of the Treasury to sign Federal Reserve Notes which declare on their face “THIS NOTE IS LEGAL TENDER FOR ALL DEBTS, PUBLIC AND PRIVATE“? Should they not be charged with misfeasance and malfeasance in addition to complicity with a privileged banking institution who defrauds the public with unconstitutional Federal Reserve Notes?

***History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance.***___ James Madison

I guess my point is, you and me are pretty far out there as different from each other as we are on a few issues. Whenever a candidate comes along who actually wants to do things right, they’re considered pretty far out there. But we’ve have had those candidates. It’s too bad some folks, even those who ought to based on their own goals, won’t back them. Granted most folks who agree with you on this strongly disagree with your protectionist values, which makes it hard for you to move in any productive direction. I’d vote for Trump if he actually wanted to end the Fed and a few of these other things, but he doesn’t. He doesn’t even pretend. I’m not his target voter, and you aren’t either – even though some of his notions do align with yours. The bottom line is you’re going to probably have to go along with someone who doesn’t quite match up to to what you might call “constitutional” and “legal.” It’s just not popular with voters today – sad as it is.

Do you see no difference between protectionism and an America first trade policy?

[quote=“johnwk, post:11, topic:48345”]
Do you see no difference between protectionism and an America first trade policy?

[/quote]I presume that’s some kind of “buy American” type of policy. Yes, that’s protectionism, and it violates the essential purpose of government, protecting our rights. You can have a “buy American” ad campaign all day long though. Nothing wrong with that – it’s just marketing.

And you seem to be illustrating my point. Our conversation is now about protectionism.

The only people hurt by “protectionist” policies in any nation are the consumers IN that nation who must PAY for protectionist policies when they want to buy something.

[quote=“johnwk, post:11, topic:48345”]
[/quote]Why should the US government represent US citizens, businesses, and jobs? The government is there to promote the Invisible Hand of the Free Market; primarily by sacrificing burnt offerings and the occasional virgin to it.

I mean, sure the US government has a mandate to protect us militarily from a foreign invasion, but why should we apply that same principal to a foreign invasion of our economy? Let the American public die an economic death if they can’t compete. We’ll add their bodies to the altar.

JohnWK pretty much agrees with you. Unfortunately for him, candidates who agree with him about the Fed disagree with you and him about protectionist trade policies, which you believe are important to protect America from economic death, which in turn is mind boggling to me. Too bad such derision of the free market comes from a voter for the Republican front runner, but it’s a clear example of why I quite the Republican Party and quit supporting Republicans in general. They give lip service to free markets, and then win office and then trample all over the idea of capitalism and free markets.

God forbid more companies like Siemens and BMW come here to offer people gainful employment. We don’t need their dirty, non-American money.

You forget, those cheaply made, low-quality Chinese goods are killing Americans economically.

Naturally, it cannot have anything to do with heavily centrally managed economic policies that are aimed at “righting” the “wrongs” of the world, and it can’t possibly be those policies that are preventing a growing number of folks from escaping poverty and dragging even more into poverty.

Cause: The Chinese (The Japanese in the late 1980s and 1990s)
Cure: Protectionism and MORE government regulation, fiscal policy and monetary policy. Just ask any Keynesian, populist or Donald Trump.

Note: There’s a lot of sarcasm in this post. This notice is for the sarcasm-impaired and those who have a hard time detecting it in written words.

Your presumption avoids the question asked. “Do you see no difference between protectionism and an America first trade policy?”

For example, should Congress buy its weapons of defense from communist China, or should Congress encourage America being independent when it comes to “provide and maintain a Navy”?

I don’t know what you mean by Protectionist policies. Additionally, American consumers are not the "only people hurt’ when Congress does not adopt America First Trade policies. American workers who lose jobs to cheaply made and inferior products imported into America are hurt, in addition to American tax payers who get taxed to provide welfare programs to the unemployed.

What I’m driving at is, America’s trade policy must be carefully examined and fashioned with America’s best interests in mind, and without to juvenile bumper stick slogans such a “protectionism” which avoid and disrupt a productive discussion when formulating trade policies.

What I mean by “protectionist policies” are such stupid, STUPID ideas like a 35% import tax on foreign-made goods, for example. WHO do you think PAYS for that tax? Not the manufacturers. It’s the people who BUY that stuff, making their dollars worth LESS and LESS. Imposing such a tax simply makes the poor poorer and the government richer.