Whistle-leaker contacted Schiff first

Leaker Contacted Schiff First!

It would seem that Schiff was involved with the whistleblower report from the gitgo. The Democrats changed the rules deliberately, that’s a given.

This is the scandal that will derail the impeachment process!

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2019/09/27/wait-why-didnt-adam-schiff-report-the-whistleblower-complaint-months-ago-when-he-actually-received-it-n2553811

Hopefully. However, don’t expect cooperation from the Dems.

Remember, they don’t even have to impeach. All they have to do is keep saying the word repeatedly, the media will parrot it, and the voting dummycrats will believe he was impeached anyway.

Facts don’t matter, only their “truth.”

Did he have it done in Venezuela? Russia? Canada? RUSSIA?? cause you know…we have terrible health care.

Proverbs26:

…26Though his hatred is concealed by deception, his wickedness will be exposed in the assembly.

27He who digs a pit will fall into it, and whoever rolls a stone, it will come back on him.

28A lying tongue hates those it crushes, and a flattering mouth causes ruin.…

Esther 7:10
So they hanged Haman on the gallows he had prepared for Mordecai. Then the fury of the king subsided.

Psalm 57:6
They spread a net for my feet; my soul was despondent. They dug a pit before me, but they themselves have fallen into it! Selah

It’s reported that the Inspector General at the State Department has contacted Congressional members with an “urgent” matter involving Ukraine. However, he’s been sitting on this “urgent matter” for the past 4 MONTHS. The MSM is reporting that he’s a Trump appointee, but that’s a lie. He was appointed to his current job by OBAMA in 2014.