White House: Boston Terrorist Will Not Be Charged as an Enemy Combatant

*JAY CARNEY: He will not be treated as an enemy combatant. We will prosecute this terrorist through our civilian system of justice. Under U.S. law, United States citizens cannot be tried in military commissions. And it is important to remember that since 9/11 we have used the federal court system to convict and incarcerate hundreds of terrorists. The effective use of the criminal justice system has resulted in the interrogation, conviction and detention of both U.S. citizens and non-citizens for acts of terrorism committed inside the United States and around the world.

*Carney: Boston Bombing Suspect Will Not Be Charged As Enemy Combatant | RealClearPolitics
Next we will hear they were just a couple of frustrated Americans.

Finally the Obama administration rolls back some of their ridiculous precedent. He will get tried and will get justice and the Peter King’s of the world will cry about it.

I WANT him to get a fair trial. No excuses for the day we watch him swing from a rope.

Somehow I don’t think this will go to a fair trial.

I’m still not convinced these two clowns were alone. If that’s the case, I’m not sure that this administration will want any details to come out.

From what I saw on a Russian news agency today, a group of Americans from the embassy in Moscow are down in Dagestan (another majority Muslim republic neighbouring Chechnya) investigating.

[quote=“JStang, post:4, topic:39182”]
Somehow I don’t think this will go to a fair trial.

I’m still not convinced these two clowns were alone. If that’s the case, I’m not sure that this administration will want any details to come out.
[/quote]The mastermind from the first WTC bombing still has not been brought to trial. Nor has the Fort Hood Shooter.

[quote=“JStang, post:4, topic:39182”]
Somehow I don’t think this will go to a fair trial. I’m still not convinced these two clowns were alone. If that’s the case, I’m not sure that this administration will want any details to come out.
[/quote]I can’t find the article. The FBI uncolvered a group of 12 who were part of this enclave of 'sleeper terrorists.'Of COURSE a 19 and 25 yr old didn’t act on their own! How stupid does the gov’t actually thnk we are?Please don’t answer that rhetoric question with anything but, “Very.”