‘White Privilege’: Tom Brady Has Gotten ‘Undeserved Pass’ For Supporting Trump, Columnist Says

It’s the playoffs collusion. Trump paid Putin to manipulate the scoreboard in all the Bucs playoff games.

Either way, regardless of what happens this Sunday, Brady without Bilichick is more successful than Bilichick without Brady.

1 Like

One more example of Democrat cancel culture. I have zero respect for people who practice it.

2 Likes

or you could hate him because he’s a Vegan

Brady has told people that he is not a vegan. His diet is 80% plant based and 20% animal based foods.

Or you could post something of substance…

You mean like whining about being white?

@Fantasy_Chaser

Isn’t it about time that you do something with this troll? If he wants to trade insults, he has not seen anything yet.

Who did I insult?

A Look at What Tom Brady Eats on a Typical Day

It’s not until we explore a typical day’s diet that we get a full picture of the abundance of plant foods Tom actually eats. Here’s a breakdown, based on an outline in his 2017 book, The TB12 Method :

• Pre-workout: Fruit smoothie with blueberries, bananas, seeds, and nuts.
  • Post-workout: Protein shake with protein powder, almond milk, and electrolytes.
  • Morning shack: Nuts, seeds, and fruit.
  • Lunch: A salad with a lot of vegetables and sometimes fish.
  • Afternoon snack: Protein shake or bar, fruit, chips and guacamole, hummus, or raw vegetables.
  • Dinner: A plate full of vegetables, greens, avocado, and a protein (maybe chicken or fish).

Replace the rare animal protein with a few servings of beans, and you have what I’d call the optimal whole-food plant-based diet.

If you are living on a diet like that, I can understand why you have such a sour disposition.

As for Brady, he’s a driven athlete who has one hobby, football.

Tom Brady has a sour disposition?

If he does, he clearly doesn’t express this disposition to the refs

1 Like