Why democrats are sociopaths

Actors “portray” their roles according to how they were written into the script. They don’t have much control over their portrayals unless they have some means (and authority) to change the script.

1 Like

That’s true but then most directors/producers are leftist and they hire the leftist actor to give the role gusto.

Wow. Richard Burton AND Liz Taylor! The lovey-dovey Hollywood King and Queen. I have seen “Night of the Iguana” several times and I thought it was a really stupid movie. And Caroline is right, in the movie, Burton played a de-frocked minister.

Actually, I’ve never SEEN it. Odd for someone who met both stars while it was being shot, I guess.

And so, she justifies theocracy. A lot of folks do in the mainstream on all sides. So much for the religious freedom of atheists and agnostics.

I didn’t make as big a deal ovr that statement than I should have. THANK YOU @Rightwing_Nutjob

good catch and let’s make a big deal out of this.

1 Like

I should also add, so much for the religious freedom of free-market proponents as well. Many of us are Christians who do not believe that government is the solution to poverty and associated issues. She inflicts her religious views on me as well as atheists and agnostics as a matter of fiscal policy. It’s downright anti-American.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

I can imagine no better evidence than her own words that she is in violation of the First Amendment. She is clearly using Matthew (an illogical conclusion to boot) to establish her religion. Yet when you choose to exercise your own rights to not bake a cake or take a photo for religious reasons, she will call you a bigot and pass or support an existing law to force you.

Her hypocrisy is rich. Like the Democrat response to an allegation of sexual assault by Joe Biden compared to its response to the allegations against Justice Kavanaugh, there will be little or no condemnation of her statement by her party. In this case, they won’t even notice it.

1 Like

I hope i’m around when God calls her to account for mocking him and his word.

1 Like

She’ll pay