Why do women’s groups treat Bill Clinton and Donald Trump differently?

BY ANITA KUMAR AND LESLEY CLARK
McClatchy Washington Bureau
OCTOBER 14, 2016 5:00 PM

WASHINGTON
Groups that advocate for women’s rights are lashing out at Donald Trump for allegations of groping women and bragging about sexual assaults.

But some of those same groups did not think former President Bill Clinton’s allegations of sexual misconduct nearly two decades ago were disqualifying in the same way.

It’s commendable, I suppose, that MSM outlet McClatchy would sort of acknowledge feminazis’ hypocrisy. However, the excruciatingly detailed catalog of feminazis’ rationalizations for ignoring and excusing WJC’s predations against women (and by implication, HRC’s attacks on those women) in the article has me wondering whether the writers’ intent was to document feminists’ and Libs’/Progs’/Ds’ hypocrisy or to explain and rationalize it.

Pete: The whole feminism movement is based on the abortion issue. Therefore, feminazis are going to always support the candidate who supports abortion on demand. Feminazis have ALWAYS had double standards. I was on the feminist bandwagon back in the late 60’s and early 70’s. It didn’t take me long to see that these feminists were just as evil as the men they hated. I used to get a magazine called “New Woman”. Of course, it was all about feminism. They had this little page right after the table of contents which was entitled, “Sounds like a New Woman”. They would put four or five quotations from various people (actors, politicians, etc.) and then they would label them as either “Sounds like a New Woman” or “Deserves a thump on the head”. After a few issues, I realized that this magazine was attempting to steer my thought processes toward a certain way of thinking–the left. It didn’t work. I canceled my subscription and never bought another “women’s” magazine again. And, I quit the feminist movement. Permanently.

It’s a simple case of I support you so anything you do is ok, I dislike him so everything he does is bad. People are funny that way. They can dismiss anything someone “good” does & that person remains good. To someone they don’t like or disagree politically with everything they say or do has a bad meaning. Again, it’s demonizing the people that are on the other political side. They don’t just disagree with you or have different beliefs, they are demons. Oh & of course everything that goes wrong in their lives is the other parties fault. For some reason democrats really take it personally rather than look at being just the other parties goal are different or wrong. I view it as kind of a mass sickness.

Thanks for your comment! I’m “good” at posting 3/4 of what I meant to say, and pointing out that the feminazis’ support for the Clintons has always been Abortion Uber Alles was a point I intended to, but forgot, to make.

Those who have read my profile know that I am pro choice in the early stages of pregnancy because I’ve seen situations within my family where it was a legitimate choice, which should subject to government interference.

Condemn me if you will, that’s my position, BUT I do not celebration abortion as a “sacrament” the way people like Gloria Steinem have. It is a tough personal choice.

Listening to Hillary and the Democrats, I get the impression their stance is, “You should be able to kill you fetus at any time you want including moments before birth.” They also Planned Parenthood’s program of selling baby parts. That makes me sick.

I have had the experience of abortion within my family. It is a very sad, sad situation to endure. There is no way I could ever condone such a deplorable action. There are many, many other alternatives to abortion in an unwanted pregnancy. It is not just the snuffing out of human life, but more often than not, the woman suffers terrible repercussions sometimes all her life. Often, we don’t think about the woman suffering from an abortion, but there are cases where women are driven to despair (sometimes leading to suicide or attempted suicide) because of an abortion. The abortionists don’t tell women these things. They find out when it’s too late. Having an abortion does not solve any problems. It causes more problems. I don’t care what women say about being happy after an abortion. An abortion is unnatural–it is an abomination to life. Women are life-givers and nurturers. It is against their very nature to have an abortion.

Really? So WHEN do you think it’s OK to kill an unborn baby? When is that baby a “person” and entitled to constitutional protections? The FACT is that at conception, that’s a human being, unique in all respects–very often even in blood type–and, left alone, will eventually emerge from the birth canal a fully-formed HUMAN being…unless God (or “nature” if you prefer) rules otherwise and causes it to die in the womb and be expelled.

Send, your impressionof PP and the Ds wanting abortion to be legal up to the femtosecond before birth is accurate, except for those who also believe infanticide should also be permissible. I wish I were over-stating!

> … but more often than not, the woman suffers terrible repercussions sometimes all her life. Often, we don’t think about the woman suffering from an abortion, but there are cases where women are driven to despair (sometimes leading to suicide or attempted suicide) because of an abortion. The abortionists don’t tell women these things. They find out when it’s too late.

Pro-abortion activists in the US vehemently deny that any significant percentage of women suffer depression, often life-long, at all. Bizarrely, in EuroLand government-healthcare programs, bureaucrats assume some women will have serious psychological consequences and budget for it.

Here is a very interesting article on the reality of mental and emotional consequences of abortion on women. It is quite lengthy, but it is worth the read.

The Case Against Abortion: Post-Abortion Syndrome

It’s really not. It’s mostly unaccomplished ugly women complaining that they should have as much money and power as accomplished men, while doing nothing for it.
You see this in Clinton’s debate comment that it’s crazy that Trump only thinks women should receive equal pay, if they contribute the same quality of work as men.

Most academic feminists don’t even really care about abortion, because they don’t want women having sex with men in the first place. Abortion is just one event of many in the oppression olympics.

And you base this opinion on what?

The constant stream of actual feminist writings. Which focus primarily on gender power. They speak about income and power almost exclusively. About the only places I see feminists talking about abortion, are places like Jezebel and Feminine Sting, which are always full of sensationalist headlines.

It’s true that there are a few so-called “feminists” who don’t want women to have sex with men…but they are the VAST minority (about 2% according to the most accurate estimates.) No, for MOST feminists, it’s the abortion issue that drives their politics.

They see abortion restrictions as an institutional male control over women. Their concern is power, not abortion.
They’ve pushed for free, publicly funded birth control for decades. Widely used contraception would virtually eliminate any need or use for abortion.

And there’s a gap between the leadership and women who simply use the label of feminist. A very large portion of the women in academic feminism are absolutely against heterosexual sex. That’s why they’re constantly promoting everything as rape, and fat acceptance.

What the devil is “fat acceptance?”

<div class=“lazyYT” data-youtube-id=“DF6UGAbwzGc” data-width=“480” data-height=“270” data-parameters=“feature=oembed&wmode=opaque”></div>

Are you Tammy Bruce ? :grin:

I totally disagree with you. In my encounters with other women, and my own research it is ALWAYS the abortion issue that is raised. Remember “The War on Women”? That is strictly based on the abortion issue. Just heard a speech the beest made not too long ago on how much she admires ol’ Maggie Sanger.

Who is Tammy Bruce?

Well, I’m not going to get into a major blow-by-blow argument on this issue. As a woman, I can tell you that in my EXPERIENCE the number one issue for feminist women is abortion. And, what the heck does fat acceptance have to do with rape or any other feminist ideal? And, in case you hadn’t noticed it, taxpayers are already paying for abortions and have been for a long while. They don’t see abortion as “an institutional male control over women”. They see abortion as a Christian/religious/conservative control over women. Feminists rarely give the male gender any thought at all except when they are climbing the corporate ladder and need to step on a few male rungs on their way up.