Why does the devil in 'The Bible' look exactly like President Obama?

Sunday evening’s episode of the History Channel’s hit series ‘The Bible’ threw up an awkward coincidence when viewers noticed that Satan bore a remarkable resemblance to President Obama.

Twitter exploded into life during the airing of the latest edition of the Mark Burnett-produced series with most noting the striking similarities between the 44th President and the devil played by actor Mehdi Ouzaani.

The show has been a surprise hit in the ratings, with the religious mini-series attracting 13.1 million viewers on Wednesday - topping television leviathan American Idol’s 12.8 million viewers on Wednesday.

Read more: Why does the devil in ‘The Bible’ look exactly like President Obama? | Mail Online

Could this likeness is because Obama is viewed as a devil by many people? This show from what I hear is very popular so I guess that is why the religion haters and now the Obama worshipers are inflamed.

I was at a gas station the other day and a woman had an Obama tee shirt on.

Well, if the shoe fits…

Why is the Jesus from the Bible often depicted as a blonde with blue eyes…?

Why were there oriental ninjas as angels and why did Samson look like Bob Marley in this same series?

Indeed…!

I’ve invariably seen him portrayed as having dark hair and brown eyes.

[quote=“Fantasy_Chaser, post:6, topic:38717”]
I’ve invariably seen him portrayed as having dark hair and brown eyes.
[/quote]So have I, the comment was a dig at race

OMGosh!!! Another coffee-spewing-through-my-nostrils moment!!! :coffee_spray: Too funny!!

[quote=“samspade, post:1, topic:38717”]
Sunday evening’s episode of the History Channel’s hit series ‘The Bible’ threw up an awkward coincidence when viewers noticed that Satan bore a remarkable resemblance to President Obama.

Twitter exploded into life during the airing of the latest edition of the Mark Burnett-produced series with most noting the striking similarities between the 44th President and the devil played by actor Mehdi Ouzaani.

The show has been a surprise hit in the ratings, with the religious mini-series attracting 13.1 million viewers on Wednesday - topping television leviathan American Idol’s 12.8 million viewers on Wednesday.

Read more: Why does the devil in ‘The Bible’ look exactly like President Obama? | Mail Online

Could this likeness is because Obama is viewed as a devil by many people? This show from what I hear is very popular so I guess that is why the religion haters and now the Obama worshipers are inflamed.

I was at a gas station the other day and a woman had an Obama tee shirt on.
[/quote]I watched the show, in question. He doesn’t always look just like Obozo. That one photo is a striking resemblance, but he was played by a white actor. Google Image Result for http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/03/19/article-2295574-18C44412000005DC-769_308x425.jpgIf this was intentional, why on God’s Green Earth didn’t they find an actor that looked like Obongo, from the start?

Considering the History channels usual agenda when they do a series about Christian Theology they probably thought it would be viewed as a compliment toward Obama.

Didn’t watch it. I’m always suspicious of new movies on Jesus or the Christian church. Does anyone ever remember that awful movie entitled, “Jesus” with that actor from Law & Order, Jeremy Sisto? I watched about 5 minutes of it. It was a part where “Jesus” is sitting on his back porch complaining that his parents didn’t understand him. That was enough for me.

I don’t have to option to watch or not, but reading the purpose behind the producers, I’d say it was honestly intended, influenced by the true Christian relationships of the producers, not intended to cater to the left, or to atheism.

From what I’ve heard others say, it was a horrible and inaccurate portrayal of Jesus. My favorite movie on the life of Jesus is “Jesus of Nazareth”. I also liked “King of Kings”.

Look up ‘blonde Jesus’ on Google Images…it was a dig at stereotypes…:rolleyes:

[quote=“Tiny1, post:10, topic:38717”]
I watched the show, in question. He doesn’t always look just like Obozo. That one photo is a striking resemblance, but he was played by a white actor. Google Image Result for http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/03/19/article-2295574-18C44412000005DC-769_308x425.jpgIf this was intentional, why on God’s Green Earth didn’t they find an actor that looked like Obongo, from the start?
[/quote]I have a picture on my wall of Jesus which is over 70 years old and he has brown hair and eyes.

My two great nieces who have spent time in heaven when their health was bad agree that Jesus has brown hair.

I’m surprised they didn’t make Jesus into an ancient alien.

Interesting, would you mind elaborating on their experiences? I’ve been interested in near-death experiences although I don’t know how valid they are from a neuroscience standpoint.

Somewhere on this forum is a thread about nde’s and there is a video about a doctor’s account of a patient that is absolutely unbelievable. Wallstreeter provided it, I think. Maybe he can advise you where to find it.

If I don’t forget, I’ll tell you about them later. I’m about “done” for today. I did post an account of a brief NDE my brother-in-law experienced in the member blogs.