Why everyone was wrong about Coronavirus and by everyone i mean the so called EXSPURTS

“Exspurts” would include the Bulgarian Doctor. This Swiss doctor asserts you can make a vaccine, antibodies are found, and that the virus exists. All of which the Bulgarian denied.

Which one is right Caroline?

Ain’t gonna be no vaccine, antibodies i’m sure are found…and now ‘medicals’ are paying people for their blood to find antibodies…I wouldn’t let them put a needle anywhere near me. And of course the virus exists…just not how you want it to exist. 99plus percent recovery rate. ‘Authorities’ and media are lying about the so called Increase. And they don’t even care to hide their lies with the least bit care. Florida is NOT worse than NY…there is NOT an increase in deaths or hospitalizations FROM COVID. ALL LIES. Now why would one side feel that they must go to these extremes.

Because this is Not about health or a virus…it is POLITICAL.

Leftist ideas, plots, plans, schemes, laws, etc etc etc. LEAD to Death.

EVERYtime.

abortion. Obamacare, open borders, blm, green new deal, electing muslimas to congress. Covid19, defunding police, defunding military, cancel culture, quarantine, population control, hate crime legislation, public school education, transgender surgeries, transgender treatments, legalizing marijuana, you name it.

1 Like

You DO know what an “expert” is, I suppose. An “ex” is a has-been and a “spurt” is a drip under pressure.

1 Like

well I sure didn’t mean it as a compliment. LOLOL

But I appreciate your defining it.

The Doctor you just cited said we could make one with SARS and other Coronaviri for COVID.

The very basis for this is that populations in Asia previously infected with SARS showed clear resistance to Covid.

… You did read your source, right? You’re not just impulse posting whatever you find validating by the title?

I predicted 8,000 dead. What I wanted looked a lot more like SARS.

I’m not for a lock down, haven’t been for nearly two months; I’m just for pointing out you need to read what you post.

Be consistent Caroline, read your sources, and don’t impulse post. Do that, and I’ll get out of your hair.

Speaking from experience I see.

you’re not in my hair. don’t concern yourself. LOL

pot.

I’m not retired, nor do I talk about “well back in my day…”, something Dave does constantly.

and that is your business how?

I have no clue what you are talking about in your post bud. This article overwhelmingly supports my point that 1. The so called experts ARE NOT experts.
2. They have been consistently and often laughably WRONG…either intentionally or incompetently.
3. I repeat…there will be no vaccine…and certainly not one that a majority of the American people will be comfortably submitting to simply because of the suspicious behavior and remarks we’ve seem through this whole scamdemic.

A retired boomer saying “has been” to a millennial just begs “are you being ironic, or are you just not self-aware?”

What next, accuse me of chasing people off my lawn when I don’t own any land?:rofl:

"Now that we’re talking about developing a vaccine against the virus, we suddenly see studies which show that this so-called novel virus is very strongly related to Sars-1 as well as other beta-coronaviri which make us suffer every year in the form of a colds. "

This is no longer about the genetic relationship, but about how our immune system sees this virus, i.e. which parts of other coronaviri could potentially be used in a vaccine.

Pro tip, Ctrl+f is how you do a word search.

First of all, I am NOT a “boomer.” I was born well before the oldest boomer alive. My SONS are boomers however, and smarter than any millennial I’ve ever met or even heard from. Secondly, I do NOT say, “Back in my day”…EVER.

YOU are the one who keeps appealing to “experts”. Not me. Appeal to authority is one of the classical logical fallacies and I try to avoid it as much as possible in this day and age as I do “Post hoc ergo propter hoc”.

74?

Kind of did:

Equally, any story about being in military 40 years ago, or being a cop 20 years ago is exactly this.

I appealed to the “expert” Caroline herself posted.

She mentioned him, so it’s fair game to hold her to it. Her fault if she didn’t read what he said.

Equally her fault if she lists people from conspiracy websites.

How long did it take you to put that together.

We have a word search, so like, 3 minutes?

well it’s stupid.

A retired person using “has been” as an epithet certainly is.