Why everyone was wrong about Coronavirus and by everyone i mean the so called EXSPURTS

I’m 78 years old, born early in 1942, just a month after Pearl Harbor. Boomers were born starting in 1946, after the WW II troops came home and started the Baby Boom.

What has my being retired have to do with ANYTHING? Am I to be denied an opinion? I make no claims of being an “expert” on anything…just someone who’s lived a long time, read prodigiously and observed the human condition up close and personal.

1 Like

You’re disrespectful of your elders and betters. Leftism suits you.

Irony, you used the term “has been” to a non-retired person in the start of their career.

It honestly sounds like a projection Dave.

Kind of hard to call insulting someone “sharing an opinion”. That’s a pretty big stretch.

Dave threw the punch, I simply reversed it.

I don’t owe respect to aggression. If you want respect, you act respectfully. That’s what all these activists get wrong.

Just who do you think I called a has-been? I merely told you what my definition of an “expert” is.

A women in her 70s tried to accuse my mother of covering up for the military on sex scandals and 9/11.

Old age doesn’t make you better by virtue of it, some people are just old children.

My Grandfather was someone who was my better because he lived acknowledging his limits and admitting his mistakes. He did that to his death.

You were replying to me, it’s right on your post.

I didn’t CALL you anything however. I said one definition of an “expert” is a has-been, drip under pressure. I would NEVER call YOU an “expert” about anything whatsoever, so how did you make that connection?

oopsie

you remind me of one of those moderate muslims.

Dave, I’m not playing this game.

If you can’t admit you were throwing around words you shouldn’t have been, that’s on you.

Honest people admit mistakes.

Well that’s random.

I’am a centrist, so you’re half right.

You’re definitely playing some kind of game. Dave was obviously NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU. You wanna jump on somebody for insulting you? Jump on me, cause I’ll call you every kind of low down scum in the book, and write a few extra pages, too.

2 Likes

Yes he was;

You DO know what an “expert” is, I suppose” and directing the response at me. That is precisely what those words mean. I’m the subject in that statement.

But even if you still think otherwise, for a reason I’ll admit I don’t see, I’m stilling claiming he was, because I absolutely, 100%, see him doing that.

So no, I’m not playing a game, I’m stating exactly what I think. You can take that to the bank qix.

ouch…….sounds like someone hit a nerve. In honesty I didn’t think of you when he said it. I am now. LOLOLOLOL

LOL. C’mon, AS. You’re not that important that I’d waste my time insulting you personally. Funny that YOU seem to think you are, though. You are continually “appealing to authority” and citing “experts” in this field and that to bolster your leftie views. (Centrist my aunt’s fanny!). THAT’S what my comment was about. NOT you.

I’m not, so if I did make a mistake, I apologize Dave.

Studies actually; quantifying the issue. Just like Thomas Sowell does to make his case.

Yes, Centrist.

That’s basically what Libertarians and people with their bent would fall into at this point.

I challenge you Dave; name one issue I’m “left” on that a Libertarian wouldn’t also take.

That’s easy. You believe in open borders and that anyone who wants to should be able to invade our country with impunity. No libertarian that I’ve ever heard of believes that.

I don’t but Libertarians do. Like Bryan Caplan:

And people at CATO:

My viewpoint is Bracero 2.0; you know that Dave, can’t lie about it.

So, anything else?