Why we shouldn't support Israel in the long term

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rQjhNCU-Cw&feature=related[/video]

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3jf0On-T7Q&feature=relmfu[/video]

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt6-geYwguk&feature=related[/video]

Anti-semitism rears its ugly head heh? I do not see these Jewish citizens wanting to kill their neighbors. Your post is nothing but nonsense -what next you want to accuse Buddhists of wanting to kill others?

Anti-semitism because he doesn’t support Israel? Thats a stretch. I don’t support any kind of support to Africa so long as the fools who are in charge are still there. Does that make me a racist? No.

It’s crazy to think that a nation of people who suffered so much at the hands of others have now somehow justified in their own minds the killings of a different group of people and also have found a way to justify the oppression of women.

Before people say that the Palestinians are getting what they deserve then look at the diagram. They have lost most of their land and have been relocated to what is essentially ghettos much like the Jewish people during WWII. So I can’t blame any of the Palestinians for wanting to fight back.

[ATTACH]1692[/ATTACH]

I am not anti-Semitic. There are are some Orthodox Jews living right down my block who are great people. They dress in conservative Jewish attire and walk to their synagogue every Saturday. But they are not like these people.

No, the Haredi are not as violent as Muslim extremists, but they still exhibit many of the same tendencies, and if the demographics continue, they will run Israel. If you watch the videos and do research on these people, they beat up women who do not sit at the back of the bus, attack women on the street who do not dress modestly, and attack businesses that they don’t agree with, like burning down crematoriums. If these people end up becoming dominant in Israel, why should our tax money go to support their state?

They threw rocks, spit and called an 8 year old on the way to her school a whore because she wasn’t modest enough. She was wearing a long dress and was dressed as an orthodox Jew. Just not ULTRA orthodox. These people are a very small step away from the barbaric stonings you see in radical Muslim countries.

First of all, people that don’t like Israel are usually not anti-semitic.

If I wasn’t a Christian, I wouldn’t care less about what happened to Israel. As it stands now, I want minimal U.S. involvement. Declare them allies, then let God take care of them.

[quote=“BullsOnParade, post:6, topic:36413”]
They threw rocks, spit and called an 8 year old on the way to her school a whore because she wasn’t modest enough. She was wearing a long dress and was dressed as an orthodox Jew. Just not ULTRA orthodox. These people are a very small step away from the barbaric stonings you see in radical Muslim countries.
[/quote]Hey I can cherry pick stuff here in this country as well. The OP was being anti-semitic and trying to justify abandoning Israel. Hey I could point to the Westboro church and scream that the whole country is going that direction.

[quote=“samspade, post:8, topic:36413”]
Hey I can cherry pick stuff here in this country as well. The OP was being anti-semitic and trying to justify abandoning Israel. Hey I could point to the Westboro church and scream that the whole country is going that direction.
[/quote]Not supporting Israel is anti-semitic?How?

Why does this conversation even exist? Even the most extreme liberal politicians support Israel in one form or another because if they were to go against Israel, then they would be a traitor and a terrorist! Now, of course Obama would like the 1967 lines there, but Israel will never move forward with that and that is why netanyahu is waiting for Romney. Geopolitical international relations is waiting for Obama to be gone so they can have some real discussions about real issues!

It always amazes me how much people who claim to know politics and US history know so little about geopolitics and what American interests overseas.

What your maps don’t show is population in the areas in question. Nobody wanted a lot of that land until Israel got it.

One anecdote proves your broad-brush characterization?

Not always, sure. As to not usually, based on what?

How was I being anti-semitic? Give specifics.

[quote=“Steal_This_Dude, post:12, topic:36413”]
How was I being anti-semitic? Give specifics.
[/quote]You have got to be kidding. Your reasons for posting the orginal article is very clear. You want us to stop supporting Israel. Israel has its fringe and so do we but all you want is us to take that fringe and generalize it to make it sound like that is the whole country.

Your democrat roots are showing.

I don’t want us to cut off all aid, I want it to be dependent on what kind of country they are. Given the demographics, they may in a few generations become a Jewish Iran; if that happens, should we still funnel millions of dollars to them?

My experience is that outrage against Israel, at least in America, isn’t as race based as it is based on sympathy for Palestinians.

Bingo!

Palestinian is not a nationality, there’s never been a Nation of Palestine, the so called Palestinians are a ‘heinze 57’ assortment of refugees from mostly muslim lands. They have never had letigimate claim to any land of their own, except maybe Jordan.

Except for the land that was taken from them since 1947. View the diagram page one.

Watch out, JJ has learned a new word: geopolitics.

if someone goes against Israel then they are a traitor and a terrorist? Geez, seems harsh.

Basically when you talk about geopolitics and American interests overseas then you are advocating for the violation of the sovereignty of other countries. But when you use a little relativism and think about if someone were to violate the sovereignty of America than you would be up all fired up and angry.

So basically you advocate the hypocritical position of we can do unto others but they cannot do unto us. Interesting.

So if Nigeria (Chose a random country) took the uninhabited land in the USA that nobody wanted then it would be okay? No, the answer is no it isn’t because it’s our land by law. Or your neighbor took a corner of your yard you don’t use, then you’d be really upset wouldn’t you.

Your second point I’m a little confused on. I wasn’t broad stroking anything. I was saying that the ultra orthodox jews are a small step away from stonings. I wasn’t saying that all Jewish people were one small step away. Just the ultra orthodox. Not brushing broad at all.