WIKILEAKS BOMBSHELL: Racist Hillary Trashes African Americans – Calls Them Losers

Hillary also trashed African Americans.
The main reason behind successful immigration should be painfully obvious to even the most dimwitted of observers: Some groups of people are almost always highly successful given only half a chance (Jews*, Hindus/Sikhs and Chinese people, for example), while others (Muslims, blacks** and Roma***, for instance) fare badly almost irrespective of circumstances.

WIKILEAKS BOMBSHELL: Racist Hillary Trashes African Americans - Calls Them Losers

Hillary’s true feelings

Well both Hillary & Trump have had major foot & mouth problems this week. Maybe they have some sort of contest going to see who can turn off voters the most. Who gets to be president if they add up all the votes & it’s a tie zero to zero?

GOP “leaders” are too busy trashing Donald to condemn Clinton. I wonder if any more Berniebots will wake up and realize who is the candidate of Big Business?

These comments by Hillary will never be reported on CBS News or any of the other Liberal news media outlets.

When I followed the link I see she called blacks more than “losers”. holy sheep

Racist Hillary ?