Wikileaks email showing the DNC Clinton campaign clearly were accepting pay to play..

Wikileaks email showing the DNC Clinton campaign clearly were accepting pay to play bribes

*"Can we set up a time for a very brief call to go over our process for handling donations from donors who have given us pay to play letters? Want to make sure we have a robust process in place to make sure that donations that come in from those donors, in any form, get put into the operating account.

Let me know when would be a good time for you all.

Thanks, Jackie"*

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20280

addendum: Some of the ‘Donors’ … imgbox - fast, simple image host

And???apparently the public have become so inured that it seems to make little difference. Nobody is going to do anything about it and Clinton knows it.

I tried talking to a rabid Obama/Hitlery supporter while back. I approached them and said: Just 'tween you and me. Not here to argue with you or put you down in any way, just want a mano mano discussion with why you believe in them the way you do in spite of all the evidence to the contrary…my goal is to understand your thinking.

They REFUSED to talk about it. My guess is they lack the morals and ethics to be able to see where the path is leading…

Sounds like the majority of people really, regardless of if it’s about politics, or anything else really. Most people don’t want to accept they are wrong about anything, and would rather remain blissfully ignorant of the truth.