Windows ten email

Recently I received an email informing me that my windows live mail would be discontinued so I should use the windows ten email which is supposed to be an upgrade but really has less functionality that previous versions. I found I lost folders I had and an email one of my kids sent me seems to have never arrived.

It seems every time microsoft upgrades programs that were useful are gone

I didn’t know they still provided email.

When our “ladies of '54” got together last week, several of them had upgraded to Windows 10, and made them put it back to 7. Seems like a lot of people are having trouble with 10.

[quote=“Susanna, post:2, topic:48893”]
I didn’t know they still provided email.

When our “ladies of '54” got together last week, several of them had upgraded to Windows 10, and made them put it back to 7. Seems like a lot of people are having trouble with 10.
[/quote]Another problem you can not include your contact list so every time you have to look them up to put in an email. I am not happy with it. Microsoft claims june 30th they are discontinuing windows live mail and say there is an upgrade coming but windows ten is anything but an upgrade.

As an IT professional for 25 years, I figured out in the late 80’s that hiring engineers that had worked for MS was a waste of time and told me personnel folks to screen them out…