With weeks to go who has what it takes to vote for the US?

I am wondering how many of the so called libertarians and Paulbots are going to support Obama by not voting or writing in Paul? I know some will say not voting or voting Johnson or writing in the Paul is voting principle… What principle are you voting that helps Obama destroy the country? So how many of you are putting selfish means and a hope for legal pot ahead of the country?

I believe Romney is going to grow the debt more than Obama. I think Romney’s first course of action with Iran is war. I haven’t heard a word from Romney that indicates to me he has any economic plan whatsoever.

Obama is basically a competent version of Bush. And all I hear from Romney is Bushisms. Telling me “Obama sucks” is only persuasive in a vacuum. I have someone to compare him to and I don’t think Romney is any better. I’d actually say he sounds slightly worse.

Tell me why I should vote for Romney. I would like to hear the case. Because Lord knows, Romney himself hasn’t provided it.

IF voting for someone other than Obama or Romney counts as a vote for Obama then color me confused. Serious leap of logic my friend.

Here is what my ballot will look like.

Obama
Romney
Candidate of Choice *

Notice how it is not a vote for Obama but my candidate that upholds my values and beliefs. I think I will write in the Christian God. Much better choice than either candidate.

Not the tired old if-you-don’t-vote-for-Romney-you’re-supporting-Obama drivel again…

[quote=“Fantasy_Chaser, post:4, topic:36740”]
Not the tired old if-you-don’t-vote-for-Romney-you’re-supporting-Obama drivel again…
[/quote] Not drivle honest truth. I don’t like others trying to hide behind a lie.

[quote=“CWolf, post:2, topic:36740”]
I believe Romney is going to grow the debt more than Obama. I think Romney’s first course of action with Iran is war. I haven’t heard a word from Romney that indicates to me he has any economic plan whatsoever.

Obama is basically a competent version of Bush. And all I hear from Romney is Bushisms. Telling me “Obama sucks” is only persuasive in a vacuum. I have someone to compare him to and I don’t think Romney is any better. I’d actually say he sounds slightly worse.

Tell me why I should vote for Romney. I would like to hear the case. Because Lord knows, Romney himself hasn’t provided it.
[/quote] You have no proof of that other than your own paranoia. Or It could just be a tantrum being thrown against the mean republicans that didnt nominate Paul.

[quote=“Seravee, post:3, topic:36740”]
IF voting for someone other than Obama or Romney counts as a vote for Obama then color me confused. Serious leap of logic my friend.

Here is what my ballot will look like.

Obama
Romney
Candidate of Choice *

Notice how it is not a vote for Obama but my candidate that upholds my values and beliefs. I think I will write in the Christian God. Much better choice than either candidate.
[/quote] Any vote not for Romney is a vote for Obama…Why do you think so many progressives say how swell they think libertarians and Paul is?

then why are you repeating one?

I held my nose and voted for Romnulus and Paul Ryan yesterday. Also Steve Scalise for congress. Several local measures that I won’t bore you with.

[quote=“Dacabeti, post:8, topic:36740”]
then why are you repeating one?
[/quote] I am not. it is the truth that any conservative or so called conservative that doesnt vote Romney is defacto supporting Obama.

Thats just ignorant rhetoric that Moderates repeat to try and get Conservatives to toe the GOP line.

[quote=“Dacabeti, post:11, topic:36740”]
Thats just ignorant rhetoric that Moderates repeat to try and get Conservatives to toe the GOP line.
[/quote] It is not rhetoric it is simple math. When you don’t vote Romney you are IN FACT giving Obama the advantage. You can lie to yourself all you want but what your really doing is saying you would rather have 4 more years of this president because you didn’t get everything you wanted…Selfish.

Voting for the lesser of 2 evils is reckless and selfish because you refuse to stand for something. It’s a good thing our founding fathers didnt take this tactic otherwise the queen would be upset with you.

It seems I was wrong, you are not more intelligent than this; if you can not figure that out.

[quote=“Dacabeti, post:13, topic:36740”]
Voting for the lesser of 2 evils is reckless and selfish because you refuse to stand for something. It’s a good thing our founding fathers didnt take this tactic otherwise the queen would be upset with you.

It seems I was wrong, you are not more intelligent than this; if you can not figure that out.
[/quote] So your giving support the the president is you making a stand??? That is is like not saving your wife from being murdered cause you didnt like the gun you have to use to stop it.

[quote=“thanatos144, post:12, topic:36740”]
It is not rhetoric it is simple math. When you don’t vote Romney you are IN FACT giving Obama the advantage. You can lie to yourself all you want but what your really doing is saying you would rather have 4 more years of this president because you didn’t get everything you wanted…Selfish.
[/quote]Well, I am not voting for Obama. So, that means I am supporting Romney, right?

[quote=“Tiny1, post:15, topic:36740”]
Well, I am not voting for Obama. So, that means I am supporting Romney, right?
[/quote] If your progressive then yes.

And if a goat had wing it would be a Pegasus. Ignorant arguments are ignorant

[quote=“Dacabeti, post:17, topic:36740”]
And if a goat had wing it would be a Pegasus. Ignorant arguments are ignorant
[/quote] You keep saying that but you know your wrong… I am not here to salve your conscious for supporting Obama through selfish actions I am just telling you what you wish wasn’t true. Vote however you feel just know the truth about your decision.

no you are trying to fool people into voting for your candidate. Let me tell you this so you can understand it I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN I AM A CONSTITUTIONAL CONSERVATIVE. The GOP and its moderate views do not reflect my views.

If the American people bought into this garbage you are trying to sell then Neither Lincoln nor Washington would have been elected. If our founding fathers took the “this is just the way it is” mentality that you and a few others are pushing they would have never stood for what is right. If some brave men did not go against the 3rd party bullchit then we would still have the Whig and Democrat parties and no GOP. I guess that thing called history does not agree with your skewed political view so it must be ignored.

[quote=“thanatos144, post:16, topic:36740”]
If your progressive then yes.
[/quote]:coffee_spray:So, in your opinion, the only difference is the political position of the voter? :coffee_spray:
Let’s try to make sense of this.

If I am a liberal, and I do not vote for Obozo, I am voting for Romney.
If I am a conservative, and I do not vote for Romney, I am voting for Obongo.

If I am liberal, and I don’t vote for Romney, am I supporting Ron Paul??
If I am conservative, and don’t vote for Obamama(Sorry JStang, for thieving this), am I voting for Mickey Mouse??

If I am moderate, and I vote for Obama, am I supporting Sarah Palin??
If I am moderate and vote for Romney, am I supporting Hillary Clinton??

I am so confused.:coffee_spray:

Who the heck died and made you Partisan Monitor? My vote is mine. Whomever I vote for, is who I am supporting. You have no right to assess anyone’s vote, and label their support as you see fit. Authoritarianism is not attractive. Don’t presume to tell me whom I support. That, is unAmerican.