Wonderful Roasted Chicken!

It’s so simple! Get a chicken, and rub it with chicken rub, minced garlic, and melted butter. Then as it is roasting, keep basting it with the leftover rub about every 15 minutes.

Purrs,
Tigger

[quote=“Tigger, post:1, topic:41539”]
It’s so simple! Get a chicken, and rub it with chicken rub, minced garlic, and melted butter. Then as it is roasting, keep basting it with the leftover rub about every 15 minutes.

Purrs,
Tigger
[/quote]I have a vertical rotisserie that cooks a chicken better than anything.
I take a stainless steel bowl, put about 1/3 cup of canola oil in it, some garlic powder, dried rosemary, salt and pepper. I roll the chicken in the bowl to coat the entire bird. Set it in the cooker and turn it on. 1 1/2 hours later, the best chicken in the world. Also, there is a bowl in the top, in which I put wedges of Yukon Gold potatoes rolled in the remaining oil/herb mixture. They “roast” as the chicken cooks. Delicious.

I’m not the cook in the family but the bride takes a whole chicken and fills the cavity with lemons cut in half.
On the Weber grill with medium indirect heat for ??? time (I told you I wasn’t the cook?.

Mm, Mm, Mm!
Crisp, juicy, and a mild lemon taste.

[quote=“PS_Guy, post:3, topic:41539”]
I’m not the cook in the family but the bride takes a whole chicken and fills the cavity with lemons cut in half.
On the Weber grill with medium indirect heat for ??? time (I told you I wasn’t the cook?.

Mm, Mm, Mm!
Crisp, juicy, and a mild lemon taste.
[/quote] Have you tried “Beer Can Chicken”?

No, what’s that?

Gives you the taste of aluminum cans. kidding you open a beer can place it in the chicken [ chicken is upright] and roast it. Preferably the chicken is deceased and defeathered, or the poor bird is in for a rude surprise

LOL, oh my god, that’s so bad!! :no: ;-0

[quote=“PS_Guy, post:5, topic:41539”]
No, what’s that?
[/quote]Works good.
You take a can of beer. Drink about half. I add spices and then I set the bird on the can,(use your imagination) and use the legs like a tripod with the can, to stand the chicken up on the grill. Indirect heat. The beer steams and permeates the chicken making it juicy and delicious. Try it sometime. Awesome.

That’s a new one for me but I’ll give it a try.

[quote=“PS_Guy, post:9, topic:41539”]
That’s a new one for me but I’ll give it a try.
[/quote]If done properly, it is scrumptious. Enjoy.