Wuhan Lab Authorized To Receive US Taxpayer Funding

Infamous Wuhan Lab Authorized To Receive US Taxpayer Funding, NIH Confirms

only suspected by gullible people

oh yes, and Bill Gates will be steering you with a playstation 2 controller after you get “vaccinated”

And people who lived there:

Sorry, but there’s plenty pointing in this direction, and it was being indicated long before anyone in Trump’s camp knew about it. China’s own misdirection to try and blame us, or the Italians, further solidifies them as bad actors.

2 Likes

according to your secret sources.

These aren’t secret, these are publicly available. The only “edge” this person has, is that they can speak and read Chinese.

1 Like

Well, yes, because:

And:

…are such compelling “sources”…

or you could “not be a dolt” like the people spreading this stuff

The coronavirus was not engineered in a lab. Here’s how we know. | Live Science

We know it came from a bat that someone ate without cooking first. The world is full of horrible viruses just waiting for someone to eat the carrier raw before we get another pandemic.

And besides it was Trump’s fault everyone knows that.

1 Like

I thought it was because the Chinese were playing with bat manure, and a stupid lab tech brought it home. That’s the innocent version.

The more sinister version says the Chinese leashed this on the world to get a competitive advantage.

The middle of road version says they knew what they had, and leashed on the world so they would not be at a disadvantage.

No matter how you slice it, it sucks. No legitimate theater, no trips, no amusement parks, no conventions, no parties, no country fairs or festivals. A year and counting out my life because of the stinking, lying, corrupt, totalitarian Chinese Communist Government.

You’re spreading a red herring. it’s not about whether it was engineered, but whether this was a test specimen gathered from the field. This is something this lab does, with corona virae, they’ve published research on having done it.

Here, a biologist to explain it.

1 Like

I’m sure some resident democrats around here can explain how Trump concocted the coof in his underground lab under his tower because he’s white and that’s just what white people do

China Stared Down by India? + Update on what the WHO Team went through at that lab.

There should be no foreign aid. Period.

1 Like

Amen to that. I agree 100%.

It’s not aid it’s research grants they earned with their proposals, and quite modest grants at that.

You are truly gullible, @Gene. The best thing you can say about that lab is that Covid might have been a accident. Do you really like the Chinese Communist Party that much? Did you little professors tell that they have the ideal system?

No, I just have a working understanding of how research grants work

If they’re not going to be forthright about failures, they’re not worth supporting.

2 Likes

Only a fool gives money to their enemies @gene. China has been dishonest about this disease since the beginning. China’s stooges in the World Health Organization have done all they can to deflect blame from the guilty. The U.S. pays most of the money to run the WHO, and China runs it. Do you see anything wrong with that situation, @Gene?

Covid has cost the U.S. trillions of dollars and may have damaged this country permanently. If what they are doing in that lab is so vital, it would be cheaper to build one here.

1 Like