Yodelling Marianne Williamson: Occult task force support

Dem. Candidate williamson has “occult task force” supporting her

DEM. CANDIDATE WILLIAMSON HAS SUPPORTING HER | Intercessors for America

In an interview with the Washington Post, the anonymous individual heading up the “task force” told the Jeff-Bezos owned newspaper that 13 witches, chaos magicians, and energy workers performed “gestures” in an effort to get Williamson more speaking time during Tuesday’s Democrat presidential primary debate in Detriot, Michigan.

“The whole orb gang community is tapping into the power of memes to reflect back on, and multiply, the sort of pulsing undercurrents of our collective unconscious,” the person emailed the Post. According to the publication, Williamson supporters refer to themselves as the “orb gang,” who share memes of the candidate on social media.

After catching wind of the “task force”, the Williamson campaign told the Post that it’s deeply uncomfortable with their activities, citing their usage of the term “occultist.”

“I am very, very concerned about the word occultist,” Patricia Ewing, the spiritual guru’s campaign spokesperson, told the newspaper, before stating she was unaware of the “task force’s” existence.

I can’t say i’m surprised.

Those heading the Third Reich were closely tied to the occult as well. But as with everything Liberal - they tell us this time will be different.

This clown’s presence as a serious Democrat presidential contender eloquently describes the state of the Democrat Party.

The trouble is these crack pots are not far from the seat of power. Despite the fact that the leading Democratic presidential candidates are all extreme in their views, anyone of them has an excellent chance of making it to the White House.

Do you really think so? The thought of that scares me. But whoever wins the primary has a HUGE obstacle to hurtle. That is, they have to survive a couple debates with President Trump without looking like a fool.

There’s another issue that not everyone talks about–being likable. Every president I’ve read about or seen on TV, regardless of party, had a certain likability that people could relate to.

Is there anybody that finds Kamala Harris likable? Or Cory Booker? Tulsi Gabbard seems likable, but the Democrat establishment hates her for chopping Kamala down.

Good ol’ Joe Biden has it. And he’ll probably win the primary. But he’s got three problems.

1. His touchy-feely creepiness might not have run its course yet.
  2. There’s the corruption thing with the Ukraine.
  3. He makes gaffs!

And he seems to be making more gaffs in his old age. President Trump will slay him and leave him only the sympathy vote.

There is only a narrow corridor for a Republican to win a presidential election these days. He or she has to win every state in the industrial Midwest. If he or she fails to do that, the Democrats win because the Northeast and the entire Westcoast is in the Democrats’ back pocket. Those states would vote for a convicted felon for president if the Democrats nominated one. They would vote for Bill DeBlasio if he got the nomination. Trust me on that.

In addition, swing states like Florida, which is essential for a Trump victory, is the cusp. The Republicans barely won in the last senate and governor’s races. The number of former Northeast residents, who are moving to Florida and bringing their politics with them, is growing every day.

The Democrat who gets the nomination has an excellent chance of winning. His or her chances will be even better if there is any slowdown in the economy. Even if it is a minor showdown in the rate of growth, the news media will call it “a recession” and will start running sob stories about anyone who loses a job. They did it to George H. W. Bush in 1992, and they have a bigger incentive to do it again in 2020.

2020 will be a tough fight. Don’t kid yourself.

These don’t sound like “occultists” at all, but just a bunch of 4chan trolls trying to get news time for their own jollies. I doubt they care at all about Williamson and whatever her campaign is about.The power of MEMES? Really? Like really really? LOL, so stupid.

That indeed would be a very dangerous thing.

And more than a few internet prognosticators have pointed out that we are in one of the longest bull runs in history. And there are storms on the horizon. For instance, the 2Yr and 10Yr bond yields are approaching each other, where an inversion is a known cause of catastrophe.

Of course, Democrats are all too eager to actively sabotage the market. But President Trump is about the most astute and wily operator we’ve seen. I love to watch his tweets make Democrats fight each other. I have confidence he’ll find a way to keep it on track for another year and a half.