Your daughters worst fears are coming to pass

There is NO TEST for Transgender. So ANY man or woman can just wake up in the morning and say: “today I wannabe ________ !” And they can run in the race of their choice, they can show up for work in a dress and heels or what ever and NO ONE can deny them, they have rights and privileges you and I do not have…

NOT the America our soldiers fought and died for, not the America I grew up in and most of all NOT the America that has a future…

Transgender freshman sprinter, born a male, wins two girls state championships
Transgender sprinter Andraya Yearwood, a freshman who was born a male, won the girls 100-meter and 200-meter dashes at the Connecticut high school Class M state championships — victories that didn’t come without some controversy.
“It feels really good. I’m really happy to win both titles,” Yearwood of Cromwell High School told the Day after winning at the May 30 meet. “I kind of expected it. I’ve always gotten first, so I expected it to some extent. … I’m really proud of it.”

Regarding the girls races involving Yearwood, Courant columnist Jeff Jacobs asked, “Was it fair?”
His answer: “On a biologically competitive basis, it was not.” But Jacobs also asked if Yearwood, 15, should be allowed to participate with the girls? His answer was yes.
“Participation is paramount in high school sports,” Jacobs wrote. “Participation with dignity is the aspiration. But the question of what constitutes fairness in the world of sports remains to be settled.”

Transgender freshman sprinter, born a male, wins two girls state championships – TheBlaze