Your "Type"

Yay e-mail forwards!

This isn’t the kind of thing I’d usually post, but you know, what the heck. What’s your “type”, as far as lovers go? You can tell by sort of averaging out the traits of your past crushes. Most of these traits are fairly superficial, but I’ll add some deep ones in, too.

So, here’s my preferred traits.

Physical

Sex: Female please
Height: Taller than me, but not too much so. Maybe 5’4"-5’8"
Body type: Plump or athletic (Skinniness is a turnoff for me, probably because I’m underweight myself.)
Age range: Confused about this right now…I tend towards older females, but I’m good at connecting with people outside my age group, older or younger. Gonna say no preference (within reason - I’m no pedophile, or cradle bait, either).
Eye color: Brown, amber, or hazel; no preference as to slant/squint/whatever
Hair: No preference, but I’d rather not have someone with my hair color or hair texture.
Skin: No preference (been attracted to people with all skin colors. don’t be afraid of us calling you a racist if you prefer a certain shade of skin. also, keep in mind skin is different from race.)
Facial structure: I dislike high cheekbones
Anything I missed: Breast size, maybe, gynophiles? :biggrin: Is that going too far? coughBcupcough Also, I think I’d be okay with someone with a physical deformity/disability.

Personality

Style: More feminine than me, but not TOO girly…
Level of Outgoingness: “Outgoingness”? O_o Um, well, I’m pretty antisocial, so probably more extraverted. But not too much so.
Dominant/Submissive: Dominant. I don’t like being in charge, and it melts my heart when they take care of me. <3 Also, I’ve kind of got a serious medical condition, so…
Ruled by heart/head: Heart, though I want to be able to hold complicated, abstract conversations with her. I’m afraid if I got another thinker we’d both choke on our own emotions.
Anything I missed: Wholesome

Moral

Religion: Allow me to raise my kids Jewish. That’s all I ask…
Values: Family, tolerance, the good in life, adventures. Appreciates my imagination. =)
Must-Have Traits: Caring, intelligent, supportive, loyal/monogamous, fun to be around, is easy to talk to, receptive and expressive towards me even if we’re fighting, wants a family and a forever relationship
Flaws You’re Willing to Deal With: Hm. Wow. Overprotectiveness, minor bad habits, not being a virgin, holding grudges maybe…whoa. I really need to think about this. =/ Maybe I’ll edit.
Anything I missed: Can’t think of anything right now.

Physical

Sex: Female
Height: Around my height, or a bit taller (I’m short, so 6ft girls are out of the question :stuck_out_tongue: )
Body type: Feminine body, Hot body, but doesn’t have to be a Meagan Fox.
Age range: My age. Very strict about this, I don’t like dating younger girls. Older girls could work, but I’d prefer someone in my birthyear (1994)
Eye color: Doesn’t matter.
Hair: Blonde, red, or brunette preferably. (Black hair would be fine I guess…)
**Skin: **White, mainly. But hispanic girls can be hot too. But 9.99 out of 10 I choose White.
Facial structure: Has to have a cute innocent face. (like a puppy)
Anything I missed: Breast size doesnt matter, but she has too have something there (no men in a skirt!) IDC how big her butt is. I would date someone who is in a wheelchair, or something to that nature.

Personality

Style: Feminine. Very religious, innocent.
Level of Outgoingness: Very social, I’m moderately social.
Dominant/Submissive: Submissive. I’m the person Wearing the PANTS :stuck_out_tongue: I like to dominant.
**Ruled by heart/head: ** I want someone who has a heart, to match my heart. I’m a " bark first, ask later"
Anything I missed: Virgin. (or at least lie to me about it)

Moral

Religion: Christian / Catholic or Jewish. Religious.
Values: Family first, job second. Kids first, everything else later. Has to want to have kids. Good mother.
Must-Have Traits: Kind, smart, sense of pride, Family-oriented, Loves kids, wants to have a family, Not bossy, playful, not stalkerish-clingy.
Flaws You’re Willing to Deal With: I can deal with a lot of things (mainly because SHE will have to deal with me getting fanatical during College Football / Basektball season, and my aggressive attitude). I think it’ll be harder for her to deal with me…
Anything I missed: F! A! M! I! L! Y! I think everyone gets the point… :stuck_out_tongue:

So pretty much, a I’d like a Southern Belle please :stuck_out_tongue:

Height: Around my height, or a bit taller (I’m short, so 6ft girls are out of the question :stuck_out_tongue: )
Body type: Feminine body, Petite body.
Age range: My age. Very strict about this, I don’t like dating younger girls. Older girls could work, but I’d prefer someone in my birthyear (1994)
Hair: Don’t Care, but I seem to always fall for blondes.
Skin: White, mainly. But hispanic girls can be hot too. But 9.99 out of 10 I choose White.
Facial structure: Cute, or hot I like cute more
Anything I missed: Breast size doesnt matter, but she has too have something there, IDC how big her butt is (I prefer small butts anyway…). I would date someone who is in a wheelchair, or something to that nature.

Personality

Style: Feminine. Very religious, innocent.
Level of Outgoingness: Very social, I’m moderately social.
Dominant/Submissive: Submissive, I want to be the man.
Ruled by heart/head: I want someone who has a heart, to match my heart. I’m a talker, I need a listener (Ok, I did steal that from George Bush’s book)
Anything I missed: Virgin. (or at least lie to me about it)

Moral

Religion: Jewish too marry. (I’d date Christians though)
Values: Family first, job second. Kids first, everything else later. Has to want to have kids. Good mother.
Must-Have Traits: Kind, smart, sense of pride, Family-oriented, Loves kids, wants to have a family, Not bossy, playful, not stalkerish-clingy.
Flaws You’re Willing to Deal With: I can deal with a lot of things, because I know I’m a lot to handle . I think it’ll be harder for her to deal with me…
Anything I missed: F! A! M! I! L! Y! I think everyone gets the point… :stuck_out_tongue:

Updated.

Physical

Sex: Bisexual/Straight Female
Height: 5’6 or higher
Body type: Curvy, but generally anything not overweight.
Age range: 21-40
Eye color: Blue
Hair: Platinum-white, Red, or any Neon color; preferably long and Asian looking
Skin: Anything besides real dark shades (unless it were an actual dark blue shade, which is impossible for a mere human to have anyways)…
Facial structure: Matching the body, but preferably Asian.
Anything I missed: Medium-Large Natural Breast size.

Personality

Style: Knows how to get dirty.
Level of Outgoingness: Intro-social.
Dominant/Submissive: Doesn’t matter, but preferably dominant.
Ruled by heart/head: Head.
Anything I missed: likes nudity, isn’t stupid/dumbfounded, nor trained to be a housewife; doesn’t mind doing anything at least once, enjoys adventure, technology, some destruction/explosions, etc.

Moral

Religion: I couldn’t care less just so long as she isn’t a jew, muslim, utilitarian/unitarian/baha’i (or any sort of universalist religion, really), or a member of any ‘charismatic’ denomination nor the CC/RCC.
Values: Individuality preferred.
Must-Have Traits: Prideful, Intelligence, Down-to-Earth, Cleverness, Unbounded sense of humor.
Flaws You’re Willing to Deal With: I’d have to think about it should the time come.
Anything I missed: No marriage, or at least not willing to go through with a legal marriage.

Physical

Height: 4’11-5’10 I’ve dated taller than me and its not for me.
Body type: Curvy or athletic. Skinny isn’t my thing I like women to look like women.
Age range: Really anyone thats legal age with a head on her shoulders. I’ve dated from 19-45. And just for the record the 19 yr old asked me out lol.
Eye color: No preference
Hair:I prefer brunettes with long hair.
Skin: I have to say growing up in Denver where in alot of areas latinos outnumber white people I really have a weakness for latinas.
Facial structure: No preference
Anything I missed: Not in this section.

Personality

Style: Feminine to an extent she can’t be too girly.
Level of Outgoingness: I love a good debate. I also love someone that can balance serious with humor. She also has to have self confidence. Its a must. Can’t stand women that have none. And flirty.
Dominant/Submissive: Thats a fine line I’d like her to be a little of both. Not too much of either.
Ruled by heart/head: Same as above.
Anything I missed: Did I mention smart.

Moral

Religion: She can be religious but not overly.
Values: Loyalty, honesty, caring, friendly and generally a nice person.
Must-Have Traits: All of the above plus self esteem, whit and humor.
Flaws You’re Willing to Deal With: Hmmm. Thats a person by person bases type of thing.
Anything I missed: Can’t think of anything right now.

Physical

Sex: Female (I’ll stick to girls right now)
Height: 5’1-3’’
Body type: In between skinny and curvy
Age range: + or - 2 years from me
Hair:Brunettes and maybe red dependingg on the shade
Skin: Darker than me (which is usually pretty white)
Anything I missed: No crazy piercings.

Personality

Style: Doesn’t matter really, though I like a bit of tomboyness
Level of Outgoingness: I like outgoing. Can’t so shy. Just can’t.
Dominant/Submissive: I like to share the power however I’ve been told I’m more dominant.
Ruled by heart/head: Both
Anything I missed: Smart and ambitious are important.

Moral

Religion: I’d want a fellow Christian, makes it easier.
Values: Loyalty, responsibility, family, respect
Must-Have Traits: Humor, a fun-loving side, understanding.
Flaws You’re Willing to Deal With: Over-thinks everything.
Anything I missed: Nope

Note: The above describes my girlfriend. Aren’t I lucky? :wink:

I will have to do this when i am not on my nook.

Physical

Height: 5’1-4" Dont want her taller than me. Maybe a inch taller and I wont ind.
Body type: In between skinny and curvy though I dont ind if she has a little weight on her.
Age range: within 2 years from me preferred
Hair: as long as their hair is hot pink or other bizarre colors
Skin: doesn’t matter I like’em all
Anything I missed: No crazy piercings or tattoos

Personality

Style: as long as she doesn’t dress like she is going to bed when she is out in public the I a fine
Level of Outgoingness: Very outgoing. Need something to counter y lack of outgoingness.
Dominant/Submissive: A little of both.
Ruled by heart/head: Both
Anything I missed: dont’ know what I have missed.

Moral

Religion: Don’t care.
Values: Family, loyal, honesty
Must-Have Traits: Funny, able to deal with my personality, Smart ust e able to pick up after herself(I a no ones maid)
Flaws You’re Willing to Deal With: If she is a Liberal…I can deal with it. lol jk
Anything I missed: Nope

Physical

Sex: Male - most definitely!!
Height: Has to be taller. Non negotiable. lol.
Body type: I used to have a list. As long as he’s in shape some what, then good.
Age range: Oh my. Not younger than me. And if they happen to be younger…it has to be by a few months only.
Hair: Either or :slight_smile:
Skin: Caucasian
Facial structure: Has to be attractive. Duh. lol
Anything I missed: No idea?

Personality

Style: Nothing that makes me gasp. I am a fashionista. So there.
Level of Outgoingness: Someone comfortable with others, most definitely.
Dominant/Submissive: A little more dominant. I don’t want to be in charge of everything.
Ruled by heart/head: Heart
Anything I missed: ? lol

Moral

Religion: Christian - free from being religious. A believer.
Values: God, Family, Me, Pro life, Conservative
Must-Have Traits: Very caring, smart, loving, loyal, faithful, amazing, trustworthy…etc///
Flaws You’re Willing to Deal With: I am patient. :slight_smile:
Anything I missed: haha nope

Height: As long as she’s not extremely short or extremely tall it’s okay with me.

Body type: Healthy and moderate.

Age range: 15 to, well, being practical, I don’t really care how old she is as long as she doesn’t look ugly from age. I promise all ages under 18 will cease to be okay with me once I actually turn 18. Until then it’s alllllright with me.

Eye color: It would be really cool if it was Hazel like mine, but any color can look beautiful if it is well defined.

Hair: Any color can look beautiful if it is well defined. If she had crazy things like blue streaks or pink hair, that’s alllllright with me.

Skin: I prefer lighter than darker but it doesn’t hold too much weight on me.

Facial structure: Cute, big eyes and smaller other features.

Anything I missed: Proportional assets! I wouldn’t mind if she was disabled.

Personality

Style: I’m not so stylish myself so I guess this really doesn’t matter.

Level of Outgoingness: It doesn’t matter. I’m kind of a calm, collected, conservative type so it might be healthy to have a girlfriend/wife that is more outgoing than me.

Dominant/Submissive: Moderate. I could accept submissive but I definitely don’t want to be bossed around. Equal or less, not more.

Ruled by heart/head: Both equally. I can’t really pick one over the other.

Anything I missed: ? The moral part seems to cover anything I was going to add. I suppose it would be cool to have a girl with…uh…a broad sexual horizon if that’s the cleanest way I can say it. It really doesn’t matter that much, but at least a small level of adventure is needed for me personally.

Moral

Religion: She can be any religion she wants. I just hope she doesn’t expect me to participate unless it’s something Christian, I’d be willing to do that I guess.

Values: Anything from Lawful Good to Chaotic Good is what I’m looking for. I actually won’t accept anyone I consider a bad person. A hero of justice and nothing less I say!

Must-Have Traits: Trustworthy, well-meaning, loving, determined, tact, intelligent is not needed but it would be really cool.

Flaws You’re Willing to Deal With: I’m very patient and tolerant but I don’t think I could deal with severe mental disabilities

Anything I missed: Nope.

Height: Taller than me, but my height is at least good for me.

Body type: Thin and sexy.

Age range: Preferably around my age, but for some reason I find to be sexy a person born from the late 1970s/early 1980s era.

Eye color: Blue or green.

Hair: Blonde (any light-colored shade)

Skin: Pale or slightly dark.

Facial structure: Gorgeous and sexy.

Anything I missed: Very huge butt and/or full chest

Religion: Catholic/Christian/Jewish or atheist/agnostic, I cannot prefer other faiths.

Values: I don’t mind a bit of posh/snob, though good character is mostly preferred. She just has to respect me.

Must-have traits: Willing to have an open mind either way when it comes to virginity, sensual, romantic, cute dresser, perky, very attractive.

Flaws to deal with: I have trouble dealing with severely disabled people.

Anything I missed: Above all, I want my type to be just as attractive as the next one.

Physical

Sex: Let’s say female.
Body type: Feminine body, Hot body, but doesn’t have to be a Meagan Fox.
Age range: Don’t care, Must be over 18 though. I can date someone my age, or someone 35 doesn’t matter but extremes on both sides is a no-no (so no 65 year olds lmao).
Hair: Blonde, or Brunette preferably. Especially Blonde. (Black hair is fine i guess)
Skin: White.
Facial structure: One of my favorite features in people is their face. Not looking for a barbie doll (nor would I ever want one) but she has to have a cute face.
Anything I missed: Breasts are nice, but I’m more of a butt person lol. As long she looks feminine I’m down for it. So decent size breasts and a hot butt.

Personality

Style: Feminine, understands sports, for dating idc what her religion is but for marrying definitely Jewish.
Level of Outgoingness: A lot more social, crazy and outgoing since I started college.
Dominant/Submissive: Submissive, though, I want her to have a mind of her own. I’m not a misogynist.
Ruled by heart/head: Considering my temper, my mindset and my “bark first, ask later” I think a smart woman who can set me straight when need be is a good fit for me.
Anything I missed: Don’t care if she’s had sex, none of my business. For dating, or just FWB I don’t care if she’s a slut but if im looking for a wife I don’t want no ratchet ho’s. Due to my Pro-Life views, I wouldn’t be able to date someone who had an abortion/committed murder, so there’s that.

Moral

Religion: Christian, Jewish, Atheist doesnt really matter to me if it’s only for dating or FWB. For marriage I want Jewish.
Values: For just dating, I don’t care as long as she’s a good person and not a a-hole. For Marriage, family values are a must have.
Must-Have Traits: As long as I can tolerate her, idc. I do have an issue with people who are overly quirky and sassy but as long as it’s not too crazy, idc.
Flaws You’re Willing to Deal With: I don’t judge, if it’s meant to be we can get past most of each other’s flaws.
Anything I missed: No dodo heads. Not a fan of people who can’t hold conversations with me.

Some major changes since last time i posted in this thread.

Why they got to be white ZC! You racist! Huh? ARE YOU A RACIST???

JK

I have resigned myself to finding me a rich old lady. So as she and I can live out her final days in happiness and then I can do the same.

Some major changes since last time i posted in this thread.

No doubt, what happened to you in the past 2 years? brain injury?

Well, I think my views on dating/relationship changed mainly because of me not looking for a long term relationship at the moment.

For me, if it’s not long term I do not have the time to waste.

Short term easily turns into long term you know.

Maybe. For me it is the uncertainty factor. For what I want to accomplish in the log run requires alot of time and energy put into it. Logically a short term relationship waste time and is part of the reason I have turned down many people who have liked me and asked me out. That would be about 6 and most of them were friends. Now you may ask how I got this way. It was one time when I did have a short term(my fault) relationship. Short story is I had a relationship with a girl, wasted too much time with her and in the end had a very adverse effect on my long term goal. it took me the better part or 3 years before I could get back to where I was. That was 6 years ago. I have so much on my plate that it is not even funny nor right for someone of my age. But it is what it is.

So you went from looking from a Jewish virgin to marry to having casual sex with athiest sluts?

You aren’t going to have certainty in any relationship in my opinion. There is always a chance of it going bust because so many factors come into play. You turned down 6 girls who were assertive enough to let you know they were interested in you? Really? o.O

Considering what I see as some contradictions in his latest “type” I don’t think he really even knows what he wants.