Your "Type"

I wouldn’t necessarily say that something is wrong with them. However, it would still be highly unlikely that that would still be a virgin. The probability increases with middle eastern women that have never been married.

I have known guys approaching 40 that have never had a girlfriend due to being a shy braniac. They end up being so engrossed in their studies that time for a relationship gets set aside.

I suppose that you could find a devout Christian woman at that age that was never married that is still a virgin. Although, you may be looking at an ex-nun. LOL!

Then again, to support your claim of something wrong with them, they could just be so weird that no one would stick around them for very long.

[quote=“Conservative_Libertarian, post:41, topic:26485”]
I wouldn’t necessarily say that something is wrong with them. However, it would still be highly unlikely that that would still be a virgin. The probability increases with middle eastern women that have never been married.

I have known guys approaching 40 that have never had a girlfriend due to being a shy braniac. They end up being so engrossed in their studies that time for a relationship gets set aside.

I suppose that you could find a devout Christian woman at that age that was never married that is still a virgin. Although, you may be looking at an ex-nun. LOL!

Then again, to support your claim of something wrong with them, they could just be so weird that no one would stick around them for very long.
[/quote]All you say is true but I am sure that was not the intent of BOP who thought he would take the opportunity to call these women hoes.The fact is most ordinary women by the time they have reached that age in america should have had sex either through marriage or otherwise with out having been hoes. There are exceptions which you have pointed out but knowing BOP he does not think that clearly and his comment was meant to be derogatory.

I was pointing out that the thought would cross your mind about her until you knew the circumstances.

I am not a teenager who would be looking for a sexual partner man or woman and as I have stated I have a long standing relationship with a grown womqn and I suffer no identity crisis of who is the man or woman in the relationship.

I have literally never said any of what you are saying I said Sam. I was agreeing with you that it would be weird for a woman to be a virgin at your age. That’s all.

Had I known you were going to get your offended for 3 pages and complain like a child then I wouldn’t have posted it.

as mentioned it was a joke but…

it is your personal business except that you posted freely without prompt on a conservative discussion board, did you really expect us not to discuss it?

In a (only slightly) more serious question, if you have never even kissed a girl why are you even thinking about casual sex relationships with very sexually experienced women

I usually brush off the “liberal indoctrination” of colleges argument because my college experience was fairly conservative (politically speaking), but your extreme change over a short period of time is something that has me reconsidering that thought

This. God does not give you a “type” or a standard of beauty, He gives you a spouse who is your standard of beauty.

God didn’t go to Adam, “Well, what do you like? Tall, short, white, black, Asian, young, old, long hair, short hair, skinny, formerly skinny? What do you like? What do you like?” He came to Adam. He said, “Adam. Eve.” Adam said, “Eve looks amazing. That’s amazing right there.”

Eve’s standard of beauty was Adam. Adam’s standard of beauty was Eve.

If your standard of beauty is anything but your spouse you are committing adultery of the heart.

You’re right, even if it wasn’t a joke, I shouldn’t have been offended as I stupidly posted my personal life on here. I apologize.

Also, I didn’t shift left…I’ve shifted rightwards economically during college. Though, I’ll admit it’s a bit troublesome that my social views have worn down quite a bit though I think common sense is starting to trickle back into my brain in slowly.

Jennifer Lawrence

Dat’s fo sho.

Yes. I will strive till I find. Some girls gold dig, I’m on a quest as well lol

I have had a thing for Polish girls since high school, learning the language now to improve my chances (already have had some success)). Lucky for me the UK is full of them. Hair/eye colour and such isn’t that important to me, but pure, blue-eyed blonde-haired Slavic is my ideal. Definitely has to be not taller than me, shorter is preferred, if she’s my height then no heels allowed :stuck_out_tongue:

Aren’t you Russian? You prefer Polish girls to Russian girls?

So…basically Meryl Streep, right??

Yea, there’s just something about them… especially the Russian speaking ones, their accent is so adorable.

Wrong facial structure. Looks German or thereabouts, if I had to guess. (I don’t know anything about celebrities)

You like the high cheekbones? I was never into Slavic girls, which posed quite the problem during my single days living in Moscow lol

Must be in my genetics. People are naturally attracted the the same race, I think (usually).

Moscow is so mixed that you can find any type you want here though… at least, from the former USSR in abundance. Germanic/Northern European not so much, have to go further north for that… or down to the Volga, could have found yourself a Wolgadeutscher, some of them did return.

What were you doing in Moscow?

O why not,

Physical

Sex: Female
Height: Less than 5’10 (my height)
Body type: Not overweight
Age range: Under 18, at least for another 10 months
Eye color: IDC
Hair: IDC
**Skin: ** IDC
Facial structure: Attractive
Anything I missed: Large Breasts are preferable

Personality

Style: A nice person, friendly
Level of Outgoingness: High outgoingness, I myself am moderately outgoing
Dominant/Submissive: Submissive
**Ruled by heart/head: ** Head

Moral

Religion: Christian, preferably Protestant
Values: Judeo-Christian values, Conservative values, Independent minded, etc.
Must-Have Traits: Monogamous, generally Conservative minded
Flaws You’re Willing to Deal With: Minor political disagreements
Anything I missed: I really wouldn’t want to get involved with a woman who wants 10 children:eek:, speaking Welsh would be a big positive.

Can’t really answer any of those questions because I’ve bonded so heavily with the incumbent Mrs. BobJam (we’ve been married since 1986) that I can’t even imagine any body else.

The passion is long since gone, but it’s been replaced by a bond more profound than any passion could ever have been.

She takes care of me (I’m severely physically disabled) and I take care of her (she has advanced Alzheimers.)

She is in good shape physically, but her mind is gone. I am a physical wreck, but I am still alert. So between the two of us, there’s one whole healthy person.

Honestly, I don’t know what I’ll do if I have to have her committed to an institution. And I’m not talking about the help she gives for my disability . . . I’ll just hire a nurse for that. I’m talking about that profound bond.

Back when I was in my middle and late 30’s (am 66 now), I had a genuine trophy wife. She was 13 years my junior and was an absolute knockout. Fantastic shape and beautiful looking. Absolute Eye Candy.

But the minute she opened her mouth . . . it became quickly apparent she was empty in the brain department. That marriage lasted a little over two years, until she ran off with a Chinese chef.

I have no idea whatever happened to her, but she definitely wouldn’t have taken care of me now. Back then I was vigorous and in good shape.

In any case, I have the same answer as CL: My Wife!

BobJam: That was beautiful. I wish there were more men like you. Maybe there are, but I’ve not met many of them–and if they were, they were already married. Let’s just pray that Lynn lasts awhile yet–for both of you.

I was studying at Moscow State University for a year.

Yeah, you can find pretty much anything from the former USSR in Moscow, but as I said, I’m not into Slavs and even less so into Tajiks/Kazakhs/Uzbeks/Other Central Asians and Caucasians.

I actually have never met a Volgadeutsch in Russia, but I know quite a few in Germany.

I like blondes.