Zimmerman Brother: George Supported Obama, Wanted to End 'Club of White Men'

Media coverage of the George Zimmerman shooting of Trayvon Martin has been skewed for months by wild charges of racism against George. NBC News infamously edited tape of Zimmerman to make it appear that he thought Martin was suspicious thanks to his race; CNN reported that Zimmerman had used a racial slur during his 911 call. That thematic stretched all the way to the White House, with President Obama suggesting that Zimmerman was acting out of racism, since as Obama put it, “If I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon.”

**[snip]**George supported Obama, Robert explained, because “He was like many young people who thought that the president’s club had been a club of white men since our founding, and that there really wasn’t a good reason for that, except that the right man for the job who happened to be black had not come along …

Zimmerman Brother: George Supported Obama, Wanted to End ‘Club of White Men’

Thats not surprising he’s a registered democrat

As Mugged Liberals go, that’s almost as mugged as he could get! I hope Zimmerman gets a chance to think long and hard about who have been the ones attacking him, and who have been the ones defending him from the politicians and media outlets trying to railroad him. That his family have sued NBC suggests he has done at least some thinking.

No it means his dad is a judge and knows that even if they cant win the suit NBC will pay a settlement. Zimmerman’s actions post shooting, lying about assets to reducing his bail and talking in code to try to fool the jailers show his true character.

Why wouldn’t Zimmerman trust the police? I mean, just because several police officers are part of the railroading

I’ve said this multiple time in various ways. I don’t know whether Zimmerman is guilty of any crime. I just want to see him get a fair trial. That is my only horse in that race. BUT, that police, politicians, MSM outlets and racebaiters are trying to railroad him by rejudicing the minds of the potential jury pool is, IMO, not only reprehensible, but highly suggestive to me that Zimmerman is in fact innocent (if there is proof that he is guilty, why bother trying to prejudice potential jurors and thereby supply grounds for a change of venue and/or appeals?!).

If he was really innocent why would he lie to the judge

Why would he want to get out of a jail potentially dangerous to his life - courtesy of media people’s and racebaiters’ smears - and staffed by people among whom are some of the people trying to railroad him? I dunno … beats me.

If Zimmerman lied about how much $$ was in that legal defense fund rather than not knowing at the time of his testimony how much $$ was in it, it was wrong. But your question is an argument from silence, and arguments from silence are vulnerable to alternative answers. My first sentence gives two alternative answers to your argument from silence.

Since we’re asking each other questions … why did ABC News need use that low quality video to claim Zimmerman was lying about having been injured that night? Better quality pix were available … but they proved Zimmerman told the truth. Why did NBC people edit the 9-1-1 tape to make it sound like Zimmerman made a point of Trayvon Martin’s race when in fact Zimmerman only mentioned it in response to the operator’s direct question? Why did intial MSM reports claim Zimmerman was white, when in fact he is mostly Hispanic, with at least one black ancestor, has numerous family friends who are black, etc.? Why did the MSM - falsely, as it turned out - make a point of Zimmerman’s race? It’s not like Zimmerman was then yet uncaptured. There’s a rather long thread on RO about the case, and it has other examples of how Zimmerman has been smeared. These questions are just from memory.

Guilty people don’t need to be smeared, lied about and railroaded.

he could have gotten out of jail either way, so this is irrelevant

If Zimmerman lied about how much $$ was in that legal defense fund rather than not knowing at the time of his testimony how much $$ was in it, it was wrong. But your question is an argument from silence, and arguments from silence are vulnerable to alternative answers. My first sentence gives two alternative answers to your argument from silence.

It was proven that Zimmerman knew how much money he had, there is no doubt he lied

Since we’re asking each other questions … why did ABC News need use that low quality video to claim Zimmerman was lying about having been injured that night? Better quality pix were available … but they proved Zimmerman told the truth. Why did NBC people edit the 9-1-1 tape to make it sound like Zimmerman made a point of Trayvon Martin’s race when in fact Zimmerman only mentioned it in response to the operator’s direct question? Why did intial MSM reports claim Zimmerman was white, when in fact he is mostly Hispanic, with at least one black ancestor, has numerous family friends who are black, etc.? Why did the MSM - falsely, as it turned out - make a point of Zimmerman’s race? It’s not like Zimmerman was then yet uncaptured. There’s a rather long thread on RO about the case, and it has other examples of how Zimmerman has been smeared. These questions are just from memory.

Whats the point of the questions you have already jumped to conclusions about them